Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Want To Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Want To Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Want To Buy discussion.
Chaython Mer..
( 1 post )

[119 Replies]
Hello, i want to move to pakistan. I'm wondering if/where are there properties for sale that have their own yard? All i see is duplexes and condos.
I would like a yard, because i would like to bring my dog.
I'm looking for $100000 [cad]~
I have a friend in karachi, however i hear lahore is cheaper....
Also does anyone know restrictions for foreigners looking to move here?
I'm from canada.

1410 days ago In Want To Buy
    Post Answer
    Ch. Imran
    (85 posts)
    Hello Meredith,

I moved to Pakistan and it was the biggest mistake of my life. This country is not for law-abiding citizens. It's for thugs, savages and outlaws only. Don't move here unless you really have to for certain reason.
      1410 days ago 

Falcon
      (4477 posts)
      @Meredith,for foeigners,capital is the reasonable place to shift if one is moving to Pakistan but unfortunately,your budget is quite low for finding a reasonable house with yard in any big city like Karachi Lahore Islamabad.
        1410 days ago 

YC
        (466 posts)
        @ch Imran

Sir very hard stance on moving back

There are a lot of overseas Pakistanis who would want to move back to their original motherland, your words might deflate them

I know what you are trying today but what choice to Pakistanis have , wapis tu yahee ana hay sub ku
          1410 days ago 

Falcon
          (4477 posts)
          YC sir.This is only the affiliation that brings one back to the homeland otherwise he is right in his stance.
            1410 days ago 

Isloo1
            (980 posts)
            @Chaython: lot prices are pretty high in urban areas, therefore people construct houses to the maximum allowable limit, leaving little or no space for yard. In 100K cad you may not find anything suitable inside major cities (Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi), but if you are willing to commute 1-2 hours daily, then you can find many personalized options in suburban areas.
              1410 days ago 

Younus
              (64 posts)
              In Islamabad, try Gauri town, adjacent to Islamabad highway. You might find something in that range. Also try PWD society too, adjacent to Islamabad highway close to Rawalpindi.
                1410 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                (3020 posts)
                Dear Chaython,

The best option for you is Multi Orchards Farmhouse Scheme located at an ideal distance from Islamabad. A distance at which people in the West prefer to live in the suburbs of a major city. At a safe yet convenient distance from the hustle, bustle and traffic of a major city. It is at a distance of about 27km from the entrance to Islamabad (New Airport Turning) and most of the drive to Islamabad is on the beautiful 6-lane M-1 Motorway.

In your budget of CAD 100k (which translates to Rs 7.9 million) You can easily buy an ideally located 5-kanal farmhouse plot of 22,500 sq ft area (about 2,090 sq meters) with some money to spare for minimal construction work.

With this sort of area, you can have a yard at the front of the house as well as at the back and the sides. In other words a truly detached property for your house with trees all around it. Plots of land twice that size are also available but these will be outside your budget.

The scheme itself is of a well regarded real estate brand of Islamabad (Multi Professional Cooperative Housing Society - MPCHS), and is developed on very modern lines. Inside the scheme are numerous parks, markets and sports grounds. Also, a huge Golf Course and Community Club are in the works.

I, myself, live abroad and have purchased a plot in this scheme as it is the only place I can have a house in a reasonable budget near Islamabad where I can have open yards with trees on all sides of the house. You get a view of the mountains too. And it is a state-of-the-art real estate development, wide roads, gated community, with 24-hour security personnel, CCTV cameras, internet etc.

If you are in Islamabad, I would suggest you visit the place. You need to exit from the Brahma Bahatar Interchange if you are driving towards Peshawar on the M-1 Motorway. But if you are not in Islamabad, you can see photographs on this facebook community:

Https://www.facebook.com/Multi-Professional-Cooperative-Housing-Society-mpchs-Islamabad-505742062778439/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf
                  1408 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                  (2543 posts)
                  Paki-1

What about the security there?
                  Do they have a boundary wall?
                    1408 days ago 

YC
                    (466 posts)
                    5 kanal plot in multi costs less than 7.9 million?? if yes then regardless of society performance, its not bad at all for future house building with OP's requirements of a yard and plants etc

I personally would also love to have a house where I have big lawn and own vegetation fruit trees hens etc
                      1408 days ago 

Ch. Imran
                      (85 posts)
                      @YC

Sir I use to think the same way. But patriotism and homeland are more like irrelevant concepts in today's global village. I stand by my words that Pakistan is an outlaw country. Pakistan today is in worst condition compared to British slavery days.
                        1408 days ago 

Post Answer (119 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL