MPCHS AGM 2015

I attened it , highlights of AGM are as follows:

New stuff :

** sangjani interchange to complete very soon thus providing b-17 access to motorway

** road between block A and E completed , now 3-4 minutes drive from gt road to block E

** 200 villas to be completed in block C1 by multiple vendors thus creating competetion, enhenaced quality , low prices etc etc

** margala avenue dispute between cda and contractor resolved, work to resume in days

** clucb to be completed soon with all fascilities like islamabad club except golf and riding

** tarnol interchange fly over to start very soon, all the issues resolved

** blasting issue in high court, al parties have submitted their response, decision to come soon in favor b-17

** cpec corridor key for ros , mpchs congratulated its ros memebers for their wisdom and vision :))

Usual stuff:

** b-17 d block issues remain, mpchs willing to offer new plots for members who want to build homes asap

other great thing at B-17 was the weather, it was so windy and cold, felt like cooler than Isloo

Thanks for the updates Hashim sb...

Appreciated...

I know few dealers, interested in developing Villas... It will have good impact on overall B-17...

Regards

Yes it certainly will Khan sb…thx

You welcome Hashim sb.

Its extremely disappointing to hear same old stuff about D block.

I bought my plot in D block in 2013. One of my relative who is highest level of stupid ( i came to know about hi IQ level after this)and who pretended as he is property guru recommended me MPCHS and some agent, his so called best buddy sunk my money by this way.

All real gurus please advice weather should i keep this plot i mean is there any chance that it will ever be cleared or should i sell it off as i need to invest money in my other business.

Yeah one thing i forgot to mention, i sent the same guy to multi office about shifting my plot to C block but they put a condition of building of a house in 6 months time frame.

Extremely lame suggestion. Bhai i m an oversea pakistani what i will do with that house at this time when away plus b17 is not populated enough to get a good rent or infact to find a tenant.

Ab jeen bhoot k rehnay k liye main apney 7 to 8 million aur spend nai ker sakta.

P.s. Neither i m a hamnawa of dr arshad nor any person with soft corner for multi. I m genuine affectee and need genuine advice.

Thanking in anticipation.

Sangjani interchange and Margalla Avenue is amazing news for B17 and Zone 2 overall. I hope this is true.

Man of Steel sb.

Sorry to hear ur story... Every one is guru, when it comes to spend money of others... No one is guru, while deciding about investment of own's money....

Construction of house is the compulsory requirement for shifting by Multi in order to make sure that only those plots are transferred which want to construct home. Since, you don't want to construct home, therefore, the same is not a suitable option for you.

The fate of ur plot could be assessed from its location, whether the society has possession of that land or not.

Selling is better if you have some good option for its investment.

Regards

No more Multi Park as announced by MPCHS, now dealers and investors interest will be B-17 and ROS.

Previously, the dealers and investors were looking forward and holding their investments for the same.

I heard the same about Multi Enclave, seems like they have cancelled or delayed the project.

But those things were alive only at the time of previous AGM, afterwards, I have not heard a lot of that…

It is official now and the 430 Kanals will be sold in open market. Please again listen the complete audio of AGM shared by me.

Now the dealers and investors attention will be priority wise B-17 than ROS.

OK BOSS

200 villas?

any one have detail about

Currently, 246 Villas and 12 developers. The competition is tough on quality and price.

What is this villa thing going on?? Can someone tell us about the best villa projects and their prices, sizes, locations etc etc???

I saw an ad on the E Block road, someone had given an introductory priceof 75 Lac for the Villa. Details not yet known

How reliable the Margalla Avenue and sangjani interchange news is???

As I have listened a lot about this for previous 2 years.

Any chance of improvement in f Block???

as I have a 30*60 plot in f should I pay my remaining instalments or wait.

Plz advise...

Man of Steel, when it comes to investing in real estate you keep your heart and nerves of steel. I m sure your relative had good intentions when he suggested you D block, as no one, guru or not, could predict this to happen. B-17 had boomed in 2013 after a very long slow period and everybody reckoned it to be a good investment. The only good thing is that you are not in a hurry to build, and so far we don't know anything about Multi that it keeps its members stuck indefinitely like Bahria or DHA, or even worst, EDEN where it is completely dead. Now all these are big brands, yet people are stuck for decades without knowing the fate of their hard-earned money. I am neither a Multi supporter nor promotor, but my gut feeling is that if you wait for an year or two, you will not be in a loss. Particularly, when the market is dead slow anyways, you can't reinvest in any better place. And for living, Multi projects are the best in zone 2.

Bilal, MA and Sangjani interchange are not in the hands on Multi, so I don't know why they are selling this to their members. Both will take their own course and time, and whenever built, will give 100% benefit to B-17 and thru it, ROS. It is Multi's geographic advantage, just like Pakistan has natural advantage of being a trade corridor.

Only those, who wanted to multiply their investment overnight are demanding progress on these "factors", and every passing day is building their anxiety because prices are not increasing. Specially those who bought after 2013 hype are particularly crying. This is good for genuine buyers though, because they can get plots at controlled price and by the time they build houses, hopefully in a couple of years there might be some progress on MA.

One good news access to E block and other all Multi plans.Let's see and hope for best.

I am not sure about MA and blasting issue but Tarnol interchange fly over is on the way.

Regards