Mpchs agm updates

** MPCHS discussed their own four projects and a detailed history of mpchs highlighting different challenges

** Ch Majeed , GM mpchs, admitted pocession issues in b-17 d sector . **He also mentioned that road is being built to connect E sector with A and B sectors.

** The good thing was that they gave annual audit reports to everybody and highlighted company financials in detail which sounded great to ears :))

** The management mentioned that orchards shall be a great community with all amenities and an example for others to follow

** 30 kanal have been given to punjab govt for university

** a club is bring built on 80 kanal land in b-17 on the pattern of islamabad club which shall be open to all mpchs members

** Margalla ave was not discussed in particular in the agm

** Blasting related issue shall be taken care of in 2 years for b-17 But he highlighted that since many govt departments are involved hence might take some time but was hopeful that it shall be taken care of...

** Possession shall be given as promised in July 2014 for B-17 E and farm houses in orchards

** new mosques are being built in all projects

** Whoever shall build first two hundred houses and first six commercial plots shall be given5 lacs each

** Another promising thing was how so many people attended the meeting and guess what majority came with families keeping in view rwp situation . In my own view 1000 plus attended it

** mpchs deserve a pack on the shoulders for good arrangements

** ya another thing mpchs also starting its own tv channel :))

** to mark silver jubilee celebtrations a concert is planned iwthy dinner at pak china friendship center , ali azmat, hadiqa kayani to nale a few shall take part tickets 2500 for members and 5000 for non-members ...Tickets are limited though

Did they say when they will handover possession of plots in orchards scheme? And another question:- Is Rs. 5 lacs being given to first 200 houses in all multi projects? I heard that it is Rs. 10 lakhs for new houses in Orchards?

No it was for orchards and residencia scheme

10 lacs were not mentioned at any point during AGM

Any news on residencia?

The whole scheme was mentioned in general Nothing in particular for residencia

Thanks Salman for the update. I am not really concerned with Residencia as its mainly long term investment but people seem to be asking absurd prices…around 14-15 lakhs now?

Salman, How much time does the society allow to make the lump sum payment for.. For example 5 kanal ..10 kanal farms

BTW I am not from Mpchs society :)) , I just updated about AGM because I attended it and wanted to update you guys instantly but I think it's 60 days after initial booking I know this because it says on my allotment letter

I think it was also mentioned today at the AGM

Dear salman how much area of d block multi have taken possession and when they will be able to buy d block land any thing is discussed in this regards

As I said earlier the Mpchs admitted possession related issues in D block but assured the members that they are working hard to make good progress on that ....

If I am not mistaken They also mentioned that if the issues are not resolved then members shall be adjusted by offering them better value plots as replacement

Same case with C sector as during Q&A session when somebody asked for possession related issue their answer was same as above

So other friends who were there Plz correct me if I am wrong guys

Thank You so much Salman for the update, really appreciated, it looks like Minutes of the meeting who was not able to attend it, due to the environment and curfew in Rawalpindi, May God Bless Pakistan.

Well, it was very clear from 1st day that they have possession issues in D and some part of C block, but it is a good gesture from the management that they admitted it.

Possession in Multi Orchards was due in Feb 2014, but now they are prolonging it till June 2014, that is a something negative, same goes for D block, E was clear from day 1 and development can easily be shown on site plus on Google Earth.

Faisal Town was not discussed, reason being, it is not owned by Multi, it is a private project owned by Ch.Majeed who is an employee and heart of MPCHS.

The lum sum payment time for 5 and 10 kanal plots in Multi Orhcards is 60 days, i.e 2 months but i think they can prolong it to 3 or 4 months if one is paying them advance, they will welcome it, it's all negotiable.

Pk1, yes, you are rite, i also heard that they will give 10 Lacs to the people who will start building houses in Orchards, but now a new story ?

Nasir Sb thx for your nice words ...) Ya I tried my best to put all points together as minutes so that fellow/future members could get first hand info

The AGM event was very well managed. The possession of ROS will be in 2014 may last quarter but they have promised June 2014.

The discount is for 60 days, may be 1 or 2 weeks more.

Regards

Some one in earlier posts has mentioned that cost of 30*60 in residencia is 14 to 15 lacs. I am in the process of buying a plot there and dealer is asking 17 lacs in B lock. Kindly tell me am i getting overcharged by him. Can some one tell me the approx cost of 30*60 in Block B of residencia? Thanks in advance