Multi B-17, F and G or CBR-2, which is better for investment?

Kindly guide me that which one is better for short investment multi b-17 secor f and g or cbr-2??

B-17 is better to invest. For further information please call us @ 0300 8572800

Muhammad Khan from M/s Brick Stone Engineering (Construction and Real Estate Company)

B-17 is better to invest. For further information please call us @ 0300 8572800

Muhammad Khan from M/s Brick Stone Engineering (Construction and Real Estate Company)

As of now and also theoretically speaking B-17 can be more attractive. Quite good quality of developed blocks and Margala Avenue if and whenever completed will take B-17 to a whole new level by removing its only weaker link, i.e., access/distance from mainstream ISB/RWP. There is sometimes too much dealership involved so prices may fluctuate more frequently in under developing areas.

Just to add F & G are more like MPCHS (Multi Gardens) rather than B-17 as B-17 refers to a CDA sector with only 3 blocks A, B, C I guess. Rest of the blocks use same umbrella but are not in B-17 sector rather they are under MPCHS (Multi Gardens).

CBR-2 is getting into good shape and 2017 - 2018 as of now resulted in prices getting doubled. With 5 blocks of possession and rest under development it is among the greenest cooperative society in that locality. More genuine buyers are in it and last year has been quite good with development and %age of price increase. Access now is through CDA sectors I-14 and I-16. Location for now can be a minus. One of the biggest beneficiary of Ring Road can be CBR-2.

It is right next to last of the CDA I series sectors but falls in Rawalpindi.

You have to compare Block F & G of MPCHS with Block F, G, J and Prime of CBR-2. It really depends on one's choice. Multi Gardens has been a proven winner in the past with big plus is its development standard. CBR-2 time seems to have started with plus point its attractive prices and future rise.

Imtiaz bhai thank you very much for useful info.

I m interested in cbr 2… Any one guide me abt installenent option and contact no of some reliable dealer

Installment option only available for CBR Residencia & CBR Prime Block.

- Prime Total price = 11+, down-payment 5 + own 1.5 to 2

- Residencia Total price = 15, down-payment 5.06 + own 40k to 50k

Thanks imtiaz sab…