Multi b-17 launching g block

It is learnt that multi launching g block. Experts are requested to tell potential of short term investment ?

Any friend who could through some light on it. Its short and long term prospects?

PS- if there is thread available on the same topic, pls do give reference.

Regards,

Dear @li,

It's safe and good for long term investment.Price tag is unjustifiable but still good for low budget investors because four years installment option.Location is reasonable at height after F block.

Regards

My earlier post,somewhat a similar discussion, copy-pasted from there

---------

On the following link, you can see the exact location of the G block as presented in the Key Plan of B-17. As per the block maps, its next to the F block in B-17 and closer to the mountains when compared with A - E block. As per their key plan, B-17 has a proposed Lahore-Peshawar Motorway Interchange directly connected to the G block and also touching the F block.

https://apollo-singapore.akamaized.net/v1/files/fnuxqdyb595d3-PK/image;s=1000x700;pk_;slot=1;filename=fnuxqdyb595d3-PK_.jpg

Yes, prices are high and I guess there are much better options available than that, considering the current access.

Thanks for valuable feedback.

Imtiaz sb. Could you please name a few options which you think better (in same/similar budget). Regards

In a similar or less budget and a good option can be CBR2 and Kohsar View Housing (installments). On cash there is a lot more available!

Dear Imtiaz, what are safe and best options available on cash ?

As I typed in another thread

-----------

Zone 2 or adjoining areas there are many options

In 1.5 - 2.0 Million

CBR 2, University Town, I-15

2.0 - 3.0

FOECHS, AWT, B-17

3.0 - 4.0

I-16, I-12

4.0 and above

I-14, Faisal Town

I series sectors are technically in Zone 1 I guess but are more closer to zone 2.

Kindly, name those which are totally developed and where one can start building a house.

Thank you.

All above, except I-12 and I-15. I-12 & I-15 are possession but not in a condition to start construction right now - I-15 in particular.

CDA allocated good amount of money in this year budget for I-15.

I-12 is not posession.

Multi G is good option for short as well for long term, in short term it will give little return, multi is best in its development. I also booked 30x60 and 25x50. I will suggest it, as at least it will not harm you.

Dear Forum members,

!كل عام وانتم بخير. عيد مبارك

Kul ‘am wa-antum bi-khayr. Eid Mubarak!

May the blessings of Allah fill your life with pleasure,opening all the doors of success now and always.Happy Eid Mubarak!

Regards

Need Opinion on which one is better from Short term and long term perspective:

1. B-17 Block G

2- CBR Phase 2

Regards,

I have heard Rumors that there is an Interchange on Motorway being Pursued by Multi Management near F and G block. Is it True or just a marketing Gimmick by Multi and Dealers.

As per the map of the B-17 and G block in particular, there is direct link shown on the map. Not sure, if its hypothetical or realistic in future.

Multi is a dead story after CDA’s plan to use A-17 as garbage dump for Islamabad city. Bad odor alone will be enough to keep people away from moving here. people will forget about crushing issues nearby.

I THINK IT IS I-17 IF I AM RIGHT

Can anyone confirm which sector cda is planning to use for garbage?