Multi Orchards 2nd Balloting Delayed Till July 2014

What affect does this have on farm houses in orchard area? I confirmed it with Mr Shahid Omer from MPCHS this morning... Previously it was supposed to be in Feb 2014 as told by them when I booked the farmhouse...

Current own on 5 Kanal file is about 5 lac .... Please share your ideas , i have booked one, should i sell it or keep it? Please advise....Thanks in advance

But everybody was saying they are ginving possession next year.So what happens.

They are giving it for phase -1 …I am talking about Phase-II

Phase 1 possession shall be given in July 2014

He is talking about Phase 2 which were being booked until recently for 65 lacs on instalment

he is right, current profit is 5 lacs on phase2 5 Kanal farm houses

Phase 2 possession will also be given next year a little later becz development work is going on at the same time for both phases. This not a new area just more plots now next to motorway.

Well, Hashim who told you that the own is 5 lac, i also booked a 5 kanal farm house in May 2013. I would sell it if i am getting a profit of 5 lac, can you share you contact details with me, or sms me on 03335551900. I never knew they will make it this late, i have paid 25 lac and i am not aware of the plot no., so i must exit and invest at a much better place. I will be greatful.

You can contact any good dealer , I called randomly couple of days ago and they told me 4.5 to 5 lacs on top of 15 lacs booking file

Much better time for to sell will be after possession. Aim to sell in August 2014. At that time if possession has been given, MPCHS will showcase the full potential of their flagship project.

They plan and that this project will boost Multi to the next level of big players league such as Bahria and DHA. Like Bahria name is enough to boost the price of a project such as phase 8. For Multi with the Orchard project is their full reputation at stake. They are employing their full resources for its mega success!

But please note that right now there is no land acquired and also there is no known place where phase 2 will be developed. That is why they have delayed balloting.

Land is acquired and development is happening even inPhase 2. It is pieces of additional land they bought near the motorway and towards south east of the project. Compare old map of orchard and new one. Then check on google. You will understand.

Very True Pk1, and Intern, i don’t think they have any land acquisition issues.

Major dealers of MPCHS and the society itself admit that land is not identified for Phase 2. Please note that my information is two months old. No doubt that Phase 1 is good and given the pace of work they can give possession in next year. Also its better to get the costly plot in Phase 1 because you can precisely measure the quality of location by looking at the map. If there is no map then we are blind. Its a risk that we might end by having a plot number right on naala.

I have conformed it from my sources at Multi, Street 7 shall continue to accommodate new farmhouse bookings ...Map is ready but they are holding it now ....Their plan is to publish it in Feb/March......balloting June/July but potentially could be in March/April

I checked with MPCHS they are saying same even for phase 1 plots I have 4 , 8 marla full payment plots , according to multi next balloating is in Jully :frowning:

Very Rite Intern, Agreed.

As per my information, Phase-II will not be at some different place, it is adjacent to this old map as they have purchased more land beside the old map. So, I think holding the plot will definitely give good return, coz wait of one to two years is not a big deal in the game of property, unless some one is after real fast money....

Regards