Multi Residencia

Multi Residencia has shown slight fall in previous 2 months dec and jan .All dues clear file is being continuously neglected is there any specific reason .What is future of residencia in coming few months and in long term .

Is this the time to purchase it?

Which block is likely to be assigned to these files and any news about its numbering?

Dear Makhdoom,

It is the investors trend towards some specific area, so that prices start increasing.

At the moment, only those people are buying in Multi Residencia, which can retain them until possession in July/ Aug... The prices will certainly increase further at the time near possession.

I think it will be E Block for next numbering of Multi Residencia.

Certainly, it is safe investment but not with the mind of over night profit... It will take some time for good return...

Thanks

Hahaha mr.khan couldn’t resist replying to the post

I can't understand market logic

All dues clear file 1470

Old booking total cost l0 lac + profit 600k

Total 16 lac

And 310wali file ki cost of land 16 lac+ profit 350k total 20 lac

Even people are more interested in 310 booking

Even initially payment is not very small compared to others

C class market in c block plot size 40*30 what is profit ?

i am being offered at 21 lac profit + 9 lac down payment dont

have any idea about commercial plot .will it be a good

investment as it will get possession .but to avail this option i will sell my all dues clear file on 1 lac loss

should i go for this option?

Why not B-17 ?

B-17`s prices are connected to margalla avenue and CDA is most unreliable institution i already have some bad eggs over there due to which i am already 1m minus. Even then if there is any positive factor please tell me

Regards

Congrates MR.khan some one choose ur answer as best answer, and that too a newcomer, does this look fishy hahahah

Dear Makhdoom,

There are some uncertainties at the moment regarding Margalla Avenue, but the future of B-17 is bright due to its location, development standard and reliability of Multi..

Thanks

Khan sb I think prices in residentia all dues clear will start rising in April ahead of possession in ph1.

When do you recon they will give possession?

I am expecting this price increase in march InshaALLAH

All dues file rates are getting better today i heard voices of 15-1515.it is good sign but if these rates sustain

Market is slow everywhere. However this temporary phase will end with abrupt jumps before summer.

Khan sb. Good location. Any assessment as to wherabouts will they will adjust bock e residentia

Residencial plots will get space beside b block

One can not predict the exact timing of next increase in prices, but near possession, prices will certainly increase. Until now the society is focusing on July, 2014 for possession. So,lets see how it goes. The possession of residential plots will not be a big deal for the society as they are limited in number and the area is very evenly surfaced… Thanks

Possession in d Blocks is in August 14 .

Dear Makhdoom,

Who gave you this information?

Thanks

Responce is required regarding latest updates in Residencia,

1-Balloting and Possession of remaining Files.

New price as per multi Website will be

30*60 size 20lac installment 1.5L and Booking 3.5 Lac.

2-Will this boost market and old files may reach to this level.

Please comment

Yes it will boost the prices but only if Multi launches at the right time. If they do it now, the newly issued files will go in minus.

They should first do comparative market price analysis - for example what is the price in New City Wah and other neighbouring areas.... Plus they should look at current market rate of Residentia plots and Residentia files.