Multi Residentia Investment

Hi guys. Need advice on multi residentia for investment between 6-12 months.

1. What are the current options in old and new booking and what's the growth potential?

2. Who are targeted buyers (genuine) after possession, given that it's far for islamabad commuters?

Many thanks

Dear ali I m sure it is going to give you good dividends as it is being developed by multi. Dont think that it is away from isb. It actually is a good place for the people of taxila and wah. There are a few colonies across the motorway and you can check the prices there whivh are quite high so this is an indicator that multi residencia will gain.

True, prices will increase for sure in Residencia, but as far as i am concerned, i am only looking foreward for Farm House plot as i am residing in Islamabad, if someone who is from Islamabad must go for a farm house plot, for residence there are many more options, yes people who live near to Multi Orchards and Residencia can opt to purchase and build houses in Residencia when they give possession.

Thank you Aamer and Nasir sb. Is new city 2 the main competitor on the area?

What is the price ( new & pre booking ) size & silent features of the Form house. Also appreciated if could be compare with Gulberg Greens or any other Form house etc.

Multi Residencia is good investment even for short term (till possession which is promised in July, 2014).

30x60 plots on map are traded around 18 lacs at the moment will all dues clear.

Files are also available with different downpayments and owns.

It is very good place for living for the people of WahCantt and Taxila as already pointed out.

Dear Rizwan, the Multi Farmhouse and Gulberg Green have been anaylzed in another thread recently at length, please visit that.

Regards