Naval anchorage gwadar

Hi all,

What is your view on naval anchorage gwadar?

Please tell me your opinion.

Regards,
Naeem

Stay away, unless u want to invest for 8 to 10 years. Rates are very high....

Regards

You should rather be investing in a commercial plot on Makran Coastal Highway. After 6 months or so start file trading and earn easy cash.

Little investment and easy profit. After trading a file 6 times in 3 years you can get a plot in Gwadar for almost nothing.

Share your contact details if you want to get all the details.

@Mr. Khan

Sir prices are really low right now and it is also safe investment backed by Pakistan Navy with good track record. There is no option left in Islamabad in similar budget of near 3 Million PKR. Prices of plots have become outrageous in and around Islamabad already.

Don't you think Anchorage gawadar has potential to double your money in reasonable time-frame, something that seems totally un-achievable in Islamabad. Please analyze further. Thanks.

JDM bro... I am talking about the installments option of 1 kanal plot in Naval Gawadar at the cost of 6 Million.... Its very high....

Regards

Sir it is good society and also very expensive.

@Mr. Khan

Seems like you are working with some wrong info. Try calling their office to find out actual numbers.

Let them publically announce on 29.

Booking started like 3 months ago. Even spoke to them over the phone. So what is this announce officially? Please share details.

JDM

Kindly share with me any public announcement by Naval Anchorage for booking until today in news papers? Booking will officially start from tomorrow...

Earlier booking was all unofficial... It was never announced by Naval publicly.... I would again request you to kindly share with me the proof, when Naval Anchorage announced BOOKING?

There is ad in today's news papers... Which say, BOOKING WILL START FROM TOMORROW....

Rates abhi tak officially announce nhe huway.... And it will be 6 Million for one kanal on installments... Just for your info. aur agar abhi bhi yaqeen nhe ata, to visit kerlo this LINK:
https://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1104494707&Issue=NP_ISB&Date=20170829

Regards

Mohtaram Khan Sb,
Up-rise ventures has been advertising and booking this project for a while now. Perhaps, you missed the information altogether. I personally called their office about 3 months ago and they shared detailed payment plan back then. At this point plots are being sold through authorized re-sellers for 35 lac per kanal.

Advance for booking = 1.5 Million
Remaining = 2 Million payment in 30days

Advertisement you shared has nothing to do with the allotment of plots to Naval benevolent association and original bookings. Probably new booking or resale at this point.

Feel free to check timeline on the link below. Plots has been selling in market for a while now.
https://www.facebook.com/UpriseVentures/

https://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1104497756&Issue=NP_ISB&Date=20170830

Naval anchorage officially launched today 30 August, 2017
1 kanal plot price is 4.8 Million on installments.
Regards

Mr. Khan,

Even on this plan, cost is not 6 million as you mis-stated. Also 100% land has already acquired, so stop scaring people by saying its not a good project. Much better project than looter MR's Enclave you admire so much.

@JDM

48 to ap ne maan li

48 is excluding development charges. So add 12 dvlpmnt charges. Total 6 million

it is way over priced in my view.

Khan bhai is right.Way overpriced when the raw land is dirt cheap there.Would take time to justify its tag.

Khan

I didn't accept any of your BS, because plots are still available in market through resellers at cheaper rates than what you are fooling people with.

More power to you, sir! Hail Hitler :)

@JDM

Its not about power bro.... Its talking about facts....

Regards

@Mr. Khan, any other option in gawadar on installments?

There are many Pvt projects... But I would not recommend anyone...

Regards

A Kanal plot at around 5-6 M PKR at Gawadar, is way overpriced. You don't have to be a genius to understand it, considering current market situation.

I don't think time has yet arrived to go for such kind of deal at Gawadar.

So if someone invests needs to consider it long term..