Need a 10 marla plot in bahria ph 8 rawalpindi

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a 10 marla plot in bahria ph 8 rawalpindi in blocks b,c,h,e,f1.
I dont want to waste my time with the dealers,if anybody selling their plot in these sector please contact me,i am looking for a plot to start construction right away.

Thanks

Anybody?

Whats ur budget bro salman ?

5-6 million

I have a very good location plot in H block. PM me for further details.

Salam. I have my own plots for sale in Sector B corner + blvd with extraland.However final price would be 71lac. If still interested SMS/Call at 03005146793

Dear Salman

We are about to finish a 10 Marla house in sector-E, if you have enough resources, you can visit the house..

We will put it on sale within weeks, In Shaa Allah.

If you are interested in a quality made house, my office in overseas-5 will manage a visit for your family.

Sir @Abdul Qayyum, i need your contact details can your share with me at engineermuhammadahmed@gmail.com /

Dear Muhammad

My actual name is Mohammad Yousaf and am working in gulf on weekly rotation basis & commuting to Pakistan regularly. My younger brother, Abdul Qayyum, a Master Degree holder, is main player of our construction business.

We had done one Kanal house in DHA-2, two commercial units in Bahria phase-8, just starting one 6 story commercial plaza, the Jassim Arcade, in Bahria overseas-5 and the very house, I mentioned in sector-E.

This house we made for our brother but his family now needs a one Kanal house, with same design, rather than a 10 Marla one. This house has an open basement, too.

Please contact Abdul Qayyum: 03335114619.

You can get information without any commitment.

Dear Salman,

You must visit to AQ because he is one of loyal person in this forum and i think he is on vacation according to my last chat.E and F-1 both are close to each other and very close to valley and other hand MR road.Good plots 10 marla 55 to 70 lakh depend on location.

Regards

Nadeem Bhai,
Thanks for good words. I am now winding up for retirement and, as I am working in gulf on one week OFF/ON rotation, I am frequently communing to Pakistan during my off weeks.
This 10 Marla house we built for our brother who is a General Manager in one of the biggest business concerns in the country and since his family now wants same design but on one Kanal plot, we are putting it on sale.
Very much interested to meet you & some other learned friends on zameen in person.
I am proceeding to Canada next month and upon return in Dec-19, In Shaa Allah, will be fully functional in phase-8 office in overseas-5 to help my team on our ongoing 6 story commercial plaza. Al-Hamdolillah this plaza is sold already and still Bahria is toying us around on papers.
Next week, BT will give us final design CD and we do digging.
For those who are interested in making houses/plazas in phase-8, remember!
Due to the fact that BT is heavily involved in Imran housing scheme, paper stuff has been deadly slow in phase-8 planning office. Allow yourself at least 3 months for house paper completion & at least 6 months for any commercial building, then 20 days Eid holidays on both Eids, then rains, then ……..you actually get small time for actual work during the whole year.

Salam. I have my own plots for sale in sector B. Corner with extraland. If youre interested kindly send your cell number or reach out at 03005146793.

Note;

All dues of plot are paid so you can start construction right away as well

We need a 7 Marla in Abu Bakkar block in phase-8, doubly confirmed on cutting terrain.

Thanks AQ for sharing your contact. I always desired to meet and talk to you as I found you and imtiaz bhai as few of most valuable and most importantly sincere contributors of zameen.com. Your guiding notes on bahria and DHA are very helpful. God bless you.

Dear Yousaf Sahib, I am in pakistan also it would be pleasure to meet you . I endorsed your comments on BT we are just starting the plaza and paper work was dead slow but alhumdulillah yesterday i have got all the paper work. Mean while my F1 house is also on completion stage and if anyone is intersted he is most welcome to visit.

Thanks Inam sb . I am just a student and learning from the learned members on zameen.
Abbasi sb. I always read your comments on zameen and educate myself.
Sir, Bahria took 3 months to give us a go ahead on our 6 story plaza
We share lot of similarities in phase 8:
Your are making plaza , so do we. You are making houses, we have also done and doing .
Unfortunately our meeting can happen only after Jan-20 as I had to proceed to Canada before I proceed to Pak.
Normally I am visiting Pak every alternate week

Bahria Town Phase 8 for own house - living purpose following should be the preference top to bottom:

1- Lake View Block

2- Sector C and B

3- Sector I (only areas near to Roots i-e like 500 meters)

4- Overseas - if you can pay more price in terms of plot price

Thanks

Khalid