Need information regarding buying plot

Dear members,
I have 45 lac rs to buy a plot of minimum 7 marla to 10 marla for living purposes in rawalpindi/islamabad. Want the information where should i buy the land where i can start immediately building house. Area should be peaceful and with all basic facilities.

In this range you can buy plots in following societies

1)Bahria town phase 8 7 Marla plot range 45-55lakh

2)CDA sector B-17 Islamabad 7 Marla plot range 35-45lakh

I-16, Gulberg Residencia, Phase 8.

B-17 is good too but quite at a distance from the mainstream ISB/RWP.

B-17 is good but its a cooperative society as a CDA sector + Only Sector/Blocks A, B, C are under CDA and not sure if 45 lac can give 7 Marla there...? Rest of the blocks are out of CDA and under RDA/TMA

Thanks for the suggestions.

What about Taj Residencia

Good but I guess overpriced. Approved societies nearby that are more developed are max 20 - 25 lac for 5 Marla.

Dear Mr Shah,

You can find many options in the city as per your requirements. But do note that the most important factor is that what you need. What location serves you good access ?

What time you think you will be able to develop a house. Asking this only because certain areas are under development and this is an opportunity that will save you the cost. And the same cost will go for the construction of your desired home.

You can reach me personally at Call, whats app, Viber, IMO and the Line @ 03215382104

Email:estateoptionsisb@gmail.com