New airport area islmbd

Which area is good / secure for living near new islamabad airport? Any good gated community there?

Thanks

Check mumtaz city

Gated community at the moment is Fazaia Tarnol, Multi F-17.... But do check Mumtaz City and Faisal Town A Block.

Regards

Thank you.

@Khan33, many other societies in zone 2 are also gated, but it depends how close you want to be to the airport, and what quality of housing and living do you expect.

@isloo1, i want to be close to islmbd F,H sectors but as prices are high there so that is why inquiring about the societies a little far. Quality wise bahria is the best but enclave is also 25km plus away.

So approx 10 marla in 10millions with good quality of living? What do you suggest?

Thank you.

@Khan33, ok so you are not looking at investment option, but a place to build your sweet home and enjoy living there.

So first of all, you need to change your mindset and start measuring distance to zero-point in minutes (time) instead of km. Otherwise, you will never be able to decide. So lets consider the following options, they all fit in your budget:

- Zone 2: B-17, F-17 (both Multi) and D-17 (Margalla View)
- Zone 5: Gulberg, DHA-II
- Zone 4: Bahria Enclave

Personally, I prefer BE for its quality of living. But since it does not have multiple access road, and the existing one is becoming clogged with encroachment, therefore, I would put it lower in priority.

Gulberg and DHA-II are two superb locations, that offer good quality living. Islamabad highway becoming signal free corridor will add few more points to this choice. But again, this has only one access road, which gets blocked every other day due to riots and protests.

Zone 2, is currently in no match with BE, DHA and Gulberg in quality, but soon it will be. It has huge potential due to multiple road access and public transport (metro) access. This zone is currently undervalued, which is good for genuine buyers.

Avoid projects that will take time to mature. And plz do not fall into "investment" trap that usually dealers throw you into.

Isloo1 sb,

Do you think Gulberg is livable? or will it be livable in coming few years?

Have u visited the Gulberg Residencia?

Regards

@Mr Khan, no sir, I haven’t visited GR, only heard about it. So if it is not livable now then it goes off my list.

Gulberg Residencia is still struggling to acquire land for some of the blocks, it can take time atleast 2-3 years.

@ Isloo1:

Gulberg Residencia is far from living and I don't see it livable in coming few years.... It is the most deserted place at the moment.

Regards

Thanks all and isloo1 for the time.

Will visit all the places and decide.

@Khan33

Plz share your feedback with us as well.

Regards

Please share best investment option in 5 million budget for 1 year

Dear Mr. Khan,

how is PECHS, any potential for short term till airport opening?

Anas bro,

Thori bahut increase banti to hy.... But PECHS, needs a lot of improvement on their internal management side... It is very big project... But lacs management interest.

Regards