New airport impact on pechs islamabad

Dear all, we know that housing societies near new airport gained significant increase.
what are your expectations from pechs? What factors you think will increase its value?

There has been an upward trend in the prices of PECHS as well due to the recent increase in prices of TC and MC.

PECHS is located well near the airport, but they are negotiating with MC for direct access to KH.

Regards

The most important factor restricting its price rise is its management who is not interested for its development. Unless development in PECHS is not started, there will be no significant increase in its prices.

Any ideas which blocks PECHS has posession?

Mr Khan, can you please en-light us about the outcome of negotiation between PECHS and MC for direct access to KH.

Can any expert on the forum comment on mega road from terminal interchange of New Airport Islamabad to Rama stop impact on PECHS.

MR respected KHAN ,

what about Graceland society?

please put some light on grace land ,

who r they ,

how much land they have , d

development status

current prices and old price ,

future and comparison with other societies near new airport .

@ Ahmad sb,

This proposed new map will have positive impact on PECHS... Don't expect over night gains... Things will take time...

@ASAD sb.. Thanks

This is quite old society.... They have enough land available... First few blocks were given possession in te recent past.... Development standard seems reasonable....

Long term investment option to me... Like 5 to 8 years minimum..... Don't not look to me livable in the near future even if the airport gets operational.

Regards

Dear Mr Khan Sb,

Thanks for you valuable thoughts. With regards.

PECHS will remain dead investment. One should get out of it as soon as possible

I tell you reasons

1. It has remote chances of direct access to Kashmir highway.
  2. Its development is pathetic
  3. Some plots are on map but physically do not exist
  4. Its drainage system for block K and M is poor. It has been repaired several times.
  5. Poor management of society.
  6. A hospital is being constructed from several years and still in process. I think they put one brick in one day.