New launch of residential and commercial plots by dha isld

Dear saadi, plz update us about the proposed new launch of plots by dha isld in existing schemes on one year installments plan.

Regards

Khan bhai a message is just circulated, no concrete details are available yet.My first impression is that the advert may be fake but lets see.I am inquiring for further details.

Te advert is not fake. I am surprised by your statement Saad. You are into property business bro.What you needed was just to call them. Anyways; here is the detail

They are going to advertise next month. There will be apartments in dha 1(building is under construction before dha office) and plots in all existing sectors on one year instalment.

NR sir i am presenting you the reason why i made such statements.I know that the building is going go launch in dha 1 but the msg also mentioned tje residential and commercial plots in dha 2 and 5.Now in dha 2 and 5,dha never sells anything on installments instead dha sells it on cash to big parties and they sell it further just like the recently launched 5 marla deal in phase 5 and 11 narla deal in dha 2 F block.Also if dha is launching something officially, then a proper advert appears in newspapers which is not the case so that is why i though like this.I still doubt that the plots would be offered in dha 2 and that too in installments.Just incase any such thing happens,price would be skyhigh.I hope i am able to present my case.

Regards.

Commercials in Phase 5 will be good buy :slight_smile:

@Saad, DHA has sent out text from official number. The thing is DHA is disposing 30% of land that they keep as reserve. Secondly they have learned few tactics from DHA Lahore which often sell few pieces here and there on instalment just to keep market going and collecting humongous amount as non refundable application fee. Receiving 30-50 crore through application process wouldn’t harm DHA :))

Are you aware of money they got against Bahawalpur and Peshawar launch. And the mother of all collection is currently under process I.e DHA Multan. AWT mall branch is receiving hundreds of applications every day since launch. Do your maths bro. I agree to your point about higher prices. They will have to keep prices bit lower than market. I can tell you there will be lot of irregular shape plots as well.

NR Sir you are right…Actually fact of the matter is that i was thinking about the fake advert published in dailies regarding the re-opening of membership for f-14/15 sectors so i was evaluating situation in that realm…My bad…Another thing is still don’t have a text from dha side and i got it from some other person which forced me to raised my eyebrows…

I can tell you there will many cobranded commercial ventures dha going to take this year . New DHA administrator is very keen in this regard. At last dha will have booming commercial activities.

Sir we are listening the same news.Let’s see…

Let us wait and see as Bahria town phase-4 paradise commercial just at GT road could also make a big bang after this adjacent 6 star hotel gets completion. BT has given another access from GT road to BT phase-1-6 and location is just right to compete against the DHA commercials.

Sir, both societies compliments each other and thats the way it should be.

Yes, the msg was officially sent by DHA to its members so that they can prepare their funds before the official launch and also to stop them from investing in other projects in the meanwhile....

They will make it attractive for the end users to some how apply and collect a lot of funds even through applications, so, if they keep the price some how low, even then they will not be in loss.

Regards

They have added link in website "New Launch" on dhai website. But at moment that link is not working.

it seems that launch is near.

Khan bhai low wala tou koi scene nahi lagta mujhe.Yaha aisi aisi parties hain jo high rates pe bhi apply karenge bcuz phases are developed.

The location is not yet confirmed.Let's wait and see Allah kareem.According to dealers the location is in Dha1.

Regards

Does DHA1 has some extra/reserve land?

Any update on location and pricing of new launch?

No update as yet sir…

I spoke to a Colonel in DHA and he said all residential plots will be having filling issue in Phase-1 and they are going to sell shops in a mall being built at DHA-1

For DHA-2, commercial locations will definitely be bad as no good locations left in DHA-2 (My assumption will be commercial plots in DHA-2 will be close to Gate 4, Sector H)

Lets see for Phase-5 what do they have to offer.

Sheikh sb, it is understandable, that majority of the options will be BACHAY KUCHAY and bad options... But lets wait for official announcement with exact locations and numbers.

Regards