New options for investment

I need to know if any good scheme is coming in coming days where i can buy plots on installments.
Also can some friend suggest me where i can buy some plots for purely investment purpose.
My budget is around 10 million for this purpose.
Thanks

Sir u have the good amount to invest and u can go for following investments. 1-commercial investment in bahria town phase 8. 2-shops on dha business bay. 3-dha phase 1,2 residential plots. 4-residential plots in bahria town. 5-30x60 plot in g-13 & g-14/4. 6-40x80 plot in g-15. 7-residential and commercial plots in d-17,d-18,pechs. 8-residential plots in f-17 and b-17.

@ saadi_aquarius … Mirza is asking for coming scheme with installments. In ur list, not all on installment, they are fully paid up front. By the way, i see u very active… Nice!

Dear friends; Some friends advised me not to invest in one place. So if i go for multiple options, then some new projects and some existing can be better. Can u tell me the options in phase-8 residential and commercial?

Dear mirza saab, do you have a particular city in mind?

Sir i think he wants to buy one plot on cash and other on installments…???Sir kindly clarify me so that i can guide u accordingly…

Dear friends; I live in karachi. Now plan to invest in islamabad. I need advice and suggestion about where i can go for my investment. If new projects r about to come, then i can do some investment there and some in existing schemes. So far i have not done any investment in bahria and have no idea about it. For installment plots, i have seen that after some time, these plots go on profit. So it can be better to buy at first time and sell on profit.

Sir wait for the multi park then.It is expected that it will be a good scheme.In bahria town plots are available on installments in intellectual village,overseas block and in some parts of bahria phase 8. Bahria town is one of the best places for investment.

Many commercial options are available in phase 8 e.G a 15x20 plots on installments.Total price of plot is 50 lacs and many more options aswell.

@ saad;

Can u suggest any good dealer for bahria.

Sir here it is =) My contact number is 03455370978 Saadzafar92@outlook.Com is my mail...