Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Want To Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Want To Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Want To Buy discussion.
Sheikh Abdul..
( 1750 posts )

[593 Replies]
Which is the best place to invest near the new Islamabad airport. How do I find plots of Mumtaz City next to top city as I can't seem to find any? How much are those plots in Mumtaz City?

Something in the region of around 3-10 lakhs?

2355 days ago In Want To Buy
    Post Answer
    Sheikh Abdul..
    (1750 posts)
    Best Reply
    Mainly due to cargo rumours. All zone 2 plots rocketed high and now on a standstill until new gov gets elected and still no news on cargo. I was told it would start around march but going onto may now and still no sign of cargo, i think their will be a small dip in prices near airport and then with new gov in 2 months will inshallah increase the prices again!

I also sent a few trusted advisors to zone 2 last week to check out whats going on with all the socities in zoe 2 near the near islamabad airport like pechs, top city, mumtaz city, awt, ichs, green city etc...

I got some bad feedback about pechs that pechs is not what people are making it out to be, as their are only about 3-4 completed houses which look nice, but also their seems to be oustanding development work left and the development work seems to be 40% top notch and the rest just deserted stale island, which is full of empty plots, some have half completed houses etc.....it seems quite a mess according to them. But not what people made it out be that people are actually living there, as their are only few houses completed so how would people live there when they would have to drive so many kilometers for shops, cng etc....I suppose the positive is that you get posession and is ready to build rather than waiting, however, after hearing this it seem to get the idea that pechs maybe a little overpriced for what it is, but then again if prices are rising then how am i to complain? i will be buying in pechs later on this year, (10 marla) only reason is due to gaining possession and near to airport being the only society with posession.

Also i got told mumtaz city seems to have come along pretty well and very speedy development, quality seems good as well, also top city development seems to be speedy progress. Also the new airport itself seems to be going a little slow as they said that the quality of finish seems pretty good as their seems to be alot of attention to dettail but they do need to do get amove on as work is taking far too long as it with they way they are going, they have absolute no chance to complete to the deadline of 2014. From what was said, apparantly the work seems good, but needs speeding up as they way they are heading at the moment it will be atleast another 3 years before the airport is fully complete. Now i dont know this, but from my trusted contacts who visisted the airport and close by of zone 2 is an update.

If anyone else would like to share their experiences, then go ahead if you visisted zone 2 latley and what have you seen and what do you think?
      2284 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
      (1436 posts)
      Dear abdul ali
      Originally top city and mumtaz city are the most nearest sectors. You can find plots on zameen.Com and also jung sunday classified
        2355 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
        (1750 posts)
        There is no keyword feature option for mumtaz city, top city 1 is available. How do i search for mumtaz city on zameen.Com
          2355 days ago 

Ch Shahid
          (278 posts)
          I personally feel top city as best option for investment there.
            2355 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
            (1750 posts)
            Well they are both next to each other. I would like to check out mumtaz city, as they have their own construction company so the likelyhood of it being complete quicker so it would ensure the increase in value of the plots and property as it wont be long until the airport is fully operating during june/july 2013. They have started the devlopment of top city far too late and development fees seem to be aliitle extortionate for the size of plots. I feel a decline in prices...Same thing that happened in bahria town last year. Top city maybe a good investment if passed on to a young son as it will pick up in 10-20 years, wont be profitable just yet!...Thats for sure!
              2354 days ago 

Tahir Mahmoo..
              (53 posts)
              In my opinion, pechs would be much better option to invest as compared to top city and mumtaz city. Infact, the closest and nearest society which is developed with all facilities and with possession is only pechs. It is just opposite to the main gate of new airport.
                2354 days ago 

Ch Shahid
                (278 posts)
                Two months ago my thinking was same as urs. Files were available at 3 lacs for 10-marla size and now same files are at 8 lacs in market. So god knows better what will happen tomorow.
                  2354 days ago 

Ch Shahid
                  (278 posts)
                  @tahir mahmood
                  Pechs is not opposite to airport gate .
                  Airport gate is on other side while pechs is on fateh jang road side.
                    2354 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
                    (1750 posts)
                    The pechs plots seem to be very expensive though, they are on around 15lakhs, im looking for something less than 10lakhs. Is the pechs site fully developed yet and how close is it to top city? Is it near the housing society jammu kashmir?

Thank you for all your responses!
                      2354 days ago 

Nasir
                      (2512 posts)
                      To buy plots in mumtaz city all sizes on discounted prices, pls call

Masakin consultants,
                      +923005551900
                        2353 days ago 

Post Answer (593 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL