NFC Phase 2 LDA Approval Status

Dear members,

Is anyone having any information about the LDA approval status of NFC Phase 2? As per the approved list of housing schemes on LDA website, NFC 2 is not mentioned there. Here is the link from LDA web site.

http://www.lda.gop.pk/images/stories/list_of_lda_approved_schemes.pdf

http://www.lda.gop.pk/page.php?p=tmprna==

Also what is the investment potential in this society especially considering its ideal location accessible via Multan road and canal road?

Please share your valuable information and thoughts on this.

Thanks

Anyone please reply about investment in NFC Phase 2. Currently the plot prices are very low. Is it a secure investment and is there room of considerable profit in the mid to long term future?

It is approved by LDA.

it is very gud investment for 1 to 2 years.

prices will increase a lot.

Ideal location.

Main roads developed.

Highly recommended.

Thanks Ali for the response. Yes the prices have increased alot from the last 3 years. But my concern was how secure the investment can be for example as compared to the neighboring sui gas phase 2. Location of NFC phase 2 is however better than both Bahria town and Sui gas phase 2. Please share any valuable thoughts. Also NFC Phase 2 is not in the approval list on LDA web site. Link given above.

Forget about the link above

it is approved

i verified myself and invested a year ago

Prices have increased 3 folds since 2012

Thanks Ali. In your opinion which would be a better investment in 1 kanal plot, either Sui Gas Phase 2 or NFC Phase 2 ??

NFC Phase 2 has advantage that its approach is very good both from canal road and Multan road even better than Bahria town.

Sui Gas Phase 2 has advantage that its a big brand name and might give possession much earlier than NFC Phase 2.

Please advise.

Well.. In NFC 1, a kanal plot is around 90 lac to 1 crore

so NFC is also a big brand name

u have already mentioned the gud points of NFC 2

I like NFC 2. (I dont know much about sui gas 2).

I am a govt servant and invested there after a lot of homework a year ago.

currently the elctions are pending and postponed as per my info. I foresee development work to resume next year. The prices may rise then.