Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
Slayer
( 191 posts )

[674 Replies]
After repeated lollipops from management no development on ground suffering since 2013 please suggest to sale or hold my investment after 4 years i am in net loss.

2035 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    Zeeshan
    (77 posts)
    Every person write a letter to Circle Registrar f8 markaz

coperative societies. This hopfully waive off the additional development charges.
      1540 days ago 

Faizan Khan
      (153 posts)
      @ Zeeshan

can u kindly share more details.... Abt Circle Registrar cooperative societies...

And incase u have drafted a letter.. Wud u b kind enough to share a copy to help us out?

i have no idea how wud i ever b able to pay 25 lacs....... Its a nightmare!
        1539 days ago 

Zeeshan
        (77 posts)
        Simple Write a letter to Circle Registrar

And post it via TCS to address Circle Registrar co-operative societies department f-8 markaz ict islamabad.

i don't have cover letter but you can include following point

your membership number, Your plot number, Explain that you have purchased the plot and paid the development charges to scocity so that they can develop the land for us but instead of developing from initial charges they are depending more money and they haven't move a single brick from within the development charges paid to them. You are requested to pressure them to waive off the fees and start the development from the amount we have paid for the development charges earlier.

and also include old memembers of sociity has taken us development charges and now new memebeers again asking for devleopement charges what is secuirty after that they will develdop the sector.

if you line it paste it again in good english so other user can use it. More you send letter to circcle register more preassure they will get.

I just heard alot letter has recd to rigister and register have call J&k to solve the issue of people
          1539 days ago 

Faizan Khan
          (153 posts)
          @zeeshan

thanks alot ..... I will draft a letter and paste it here for ur kind review....
            1539 days ago 

Hayat
            (900 posts)
            Few possible legal forums that are reliable and effective.

1-Put a case in NAB against society for fraud (corruption). 50 person are required for it. I can manage two out of it

2-Ask FIA single handed complain for checking any frauds and accounts etc.

3-Wafaqi Mutasib for compliance of regulators i.e CDA, JKCHS, Circle Registrar for not holding AGM and non development since last 11 years

4-Circle registrar itself

5-Islmabad high court petition (jointly will be more effective)

if people do nothing at this stage, forget about development and they will level additional charges as well.

If members are interested, a meeting of affectees at JKCHS office on this Saturday may be good thing to formulate joint strategy.
              1536 days ago 

Hayat
              (900 posts)
              Good idea, at least write a letter to circle registrar by every member and copy of letter may sent to relevant quarters if possible (i.e CDA, Secretary JKCHS, Chairman JKCHS).
                1536 days ago 

Faisal
                (225 posts)
                Nasir sb am in. I receive a letter yesterday to pay additional 2.5M on my 500 sq. Yard plot stating they need to purchase land and development as they failed due to recoveries from members. How come and why i should bear the cost of society's negligence.
                  1536 days ago 

Faisal
                  (225 posts)
                  I have personally visited F-16, no deveolpment at all.
                    1536 days ago 

Faizan Khan
                    (153 posts)
                    Plz arrange a meeting on saturday of all affectees. Joint action has to be taken.....
                      1535 days ago 

Faizan Khan
                      (153 posts)
                      We need more ppl... Urgent joint action has to be taken otherwise everything that Nasir has mentioned above will happen.
                        1535 days ago 

Post Answer (674 Replies)
                        << < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL