No development work in F-16 (future prospects)

Sector F-16 development prospects in near Future.

Your are asking a question

Or

Telling/sharing any information

Plz clarify

FAKAT APP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

It will totally depends on the management. If they perform will you will see jckhs touching new heights as they have advantage of good location.

Dear slayer, n ur view, F16 s better, s it better than G-16?

wAT r de reasons? plz also guide me y prices f G16/1 r less than G 16/2,3 n 4. I feel same wld b case wid F16/1 n rate f F16/2,3 N 4?

@Saleh

prices in g16/1 are less because there is a big village exists in g16/1 that will take a long time to be vacated.

And yes f16 is better than g16 because the area of f16 does not have any village in there and off course JKCHS has better track record than Ministry of interior, once JKCHS will start development of f16, they will develop it completely inshaAllah. And currently g16/4 (developed part of g16) is much better than f16 :D

Crore patti question mark (?)clearly states that i am asking a question.

Shoaib do you think change after elections will help

Dear Saleh development standard of jkchs are lot better than any other in zone 2 secondly F16/4 is most expensive then f16/3 because of location and less land disputes and mostly land is aquired by society.

Change after management will help or not is a big question mark. Current management may be working hard now a days to start new project/devlopment to make people forget what they did in the past… Lets see…

What is the exact date of society elections and ways to participate?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lets hope that this election and year will be year of jkchs , as one of the best location of zone and zone 2 u cant compare any location with it unfortunately management was very pathetic any how election will be held in june in normal circumstances.

I think kashmir highway extention and new airport will have positive effects on jkchs.

X2princ3 thanks for very detailed knowledge do you see development of F16 starting in 2014.

Thanx alot x2price3 bro...

In my view, investment n G16 F16 s more safe n secure as compared 2 topcity n if development starts n 2014, it ll giv much more returns as compared 2 topcity.

Ur comments plz...

I agree with you saleh topcity is just based depending on airport while f16 have a lot of other advantages too location and developers etc

@Saleh, Yes in my point of view F16 is definitely more secure than top city or Mumtaz city. Top city may be a good option but every time we get a different news about airport, and top city is nothing without Airport because we cant access Top city through proper road till airport is not getting functional. That is my only concern about top city. You can take University town as example, developed very early but during my last visit to that area roads of university town broken and seems like there is no one to take care of that.

@Slayer, I am not sure about that becasue I dont have good knowledge of property, as I am not into this field (I am a software developer), I just go through this forum to keep me updated about property news and love to visit housing societies to spend my weekend thats why cant say any thing :). But chances are high enough due to election is coming in 2014, and if it goes good it will definitely boost the f16 InshaAllah.

I think f16 development will bring charam of jkchs back and they will regain there position as best in zone 2.

Thanx 4 ur feed bak bro slayer n x2princ3.

Do u hav any information that possession/land acquisition issues wid f16/1,2 r still pending or solved?

No Saleh I dont have any idea about that. :slight_smile:

Oks X2princ3, no issues...

Seniors, plz enlighten us on dis aspect plzzzzz....

Dearn saleh

still issues are there specially in f 16 2

in f 16 1 they purchased some land but not complete

it will take some time to clear f 16 1 cant say any thing about f 16 2