One Constitution Avenue: Apartments

Dear all,

I would like to get feedback about buying an apartment at:
http://www.oneconstitutionave.com/

Although the process are quite high, is it worth it to invest the money there?

Prices start at 17 million Rs but I guess location is extremely awesome.

Any one can advise ?

The location is next to RED ZONE of Islamabad.

Strategically the location has many high points.

on graphical interpretation :

Negative X- Axis is constitution Avenue where the Bureaucracy sits.

Positive X-Axis you are on Club Road / muree road and you touches pindi and Zone -5.

Positive Y-Axis you are on the way to Muree bhurban and touches Zone-4.

Negative Y-Axis you go straight on Kashmir Highway touches Zone-2 and new airport.

Very fine location edge plus the community who will be using these apartments would consist mostly Foreigners, diplomats, staff of embassies and UN missions.

Fine investment in my point of view.

Is this the lone tower just behind convention centre?? and is it on installments? any weblink??

This is pretty good…what is the development progress ??

@Sheikh Sahib

It will be a good deal for you. You should go for it. It is a good area in sense of peace and standard of living.

Http://www.ameradnan.com

Are you looking for living or pure investment.

You should first check what will be the service/maintenance charges by the builder and how much rental return is expected.

Find ou the net rental return after removing the service/maintenace charges...If the net rental return is in the range of 5~6% it will be a good investment..otherwise you should avoid it..

The pace of development is good. The tower is in existing stage with I think more then 20 floors are their.

From rental point of view it will give much higher return then many other vertical projects in the city except centuarus.

Can somebody pls share the price, payment plan and location of Google Earth.

Thanks

Dear Sheikh Sb, Please check if there are options of purchasing service/hotel apartments in the same building. There is a huge potential for service apartments/hotel apartments in Islamabad due to lack of good hotels and guest houses and given the excellent location of this building, you can expect very good return as opposed to normal residential lease. Returns for Hotel apartments are in the range of 10-12%.

I am not very sure but I guess these apartments are built by Grand Hyatt group (& probably will be maintained by them).

I believe rental value will be very high (probably in USD) because of its locations and many foreigners will opt to stay here.

Sheikh sb…Sir prices please.I am interested in knowing the prices.

Very very expensive. The minimum price for 2 bed is around 5 crore

Price per sqft is 25000. This is even higher than Dubai ...

SAADI I have the prices in details but how i can upload the price table here ... Send me your email address ... I can email it to you.

Yes they are very very expensive. One bed apartments starts from 17 Million .... 2 Bed room starts from 39 million

And yes … Price per Sq/Ft is 25000 :frowning:

Sheikh Sb, the price i got today was 5 crore for 2 bed approx 2,000 sqft. I cannot see any 1 bed in the price list.

Any ways @ 25000 1 bed size will be extremely small i.e (680 Sqft) for a price of 17 MPKR, this size is normally for studio apartments

Not recommended for a residential apartment as you would never be able to fetch comparable rental returns @6%. PLus i think the service charges will also be very high.

@ 25000 a hotel apartment might be an option but i would still be very skeptical to invest so much.

Anyways this makes me believe on the bright prospects of Bahria enclave project.

This forum should have an option to upload a picture or table . I got the prices on email from one of their sale representatives. There are many options for 1, 2 & 3 bed room apartments.

3 bed apartment with terrace goes upto 6 crores :)

I think even centauras is cheaper than this

Saadzafar92@outlook.com is my mail sheikh sb. Would be thankful.

Saadi sahab … Check your email please. I have sent you apartment prices with instalments plans.