One million + 100,000 per month

Dear experts!

I am a salaried person living on rent in karachi. Right now, i have one million saving + i can pay installments of upto 100,000 per month.

I am looking for an installment based secure investment which i could nourish for 3-4 years and after that sell and make my house by year 2020.

I have seen some healthy discussions on various threads about few projects in karachi and islamabad and shortlisted few options:

1 - 125 sqy bahria town karachi (with or without number?)
Attraction: very cheap

2 - fazaia housing scheme karachi (buy a standard 3bed or luxury 2bed file right after balloting)
Attraction: secured, 5 years plan

3 - buy a 10marla file in dha bahawalpur after balloting
Attraction: secure, cheap

4 - bahria enclave block p (new booking)
Attraction: confirm plot number, seemingly secured

I would be really grateful for brotherly advice of valued members and experts.

Kindly elaborate your question a little more. You seem to have sole aim of making your home in 2020 and live there. You mentioned Enclave and Bahawalpur to be an option. You can also live in Islamabad or its just an option for investment purpose.

Also size of the house or apartment where your want to live in future.

I think investment options are best where you one finally want to live in future.

@B.R. Malik: I would need a 3bed house. I want to live in Karachi, more specifically in Bahria Town. Other city options are only as investment. For living purpose, Bahria Homes (200sqy Villa) is my ideal but it’s upfront cost (down payment+own+installments) is beyond my range now.

It someone can live in Bahria Town Karachi than he/she is quite fortunate to have some high class living in such a low price.

But BTK will take much longer time to have a big community so that all community related facilities are available. It's too far. BTK will take more than 5 years in my humble view.

I am not fit to comment properly on the subject as I am not well versed with Karachi. But you asked in email to comment so I am commenting.

If Fizaia Karachi's location is identified than it's also a very good option in case it's location is better. If it's not very good location than BTK is fine.

Suppose you are convinced to live in BTK, than probably investing in plots will be better instead of homes or apartments.

I am also inclined towards BTK as its 125sqy plot would cost 1.4 million after full payment. But BTK is new to khi, and we are hearing stories of its dirty tricks.

If:

1 - BTK doesn't shuffle map again and stick to existing 31 precinct map

2 - starts giving possession in 2016 or 2017, at least

3 - total price of 3 x 125syq plots is 50%-70% of price of 200sqy villa in 3-4 years time; then

I shall go for 125sqy files.

Dear Muhammad Ilyas,

If you like to live in Karachi then all of your above options i think 125 sq yad bahria town Karachi with number is best option if you get something up to precinct 22.I hope it will give you good return after 2 to 3 years time period.

Allah knows best.It's just my opinion.

Regards

@Thanks Nadeem Sb & Malik Sb.

Bahria does dirty tricks everywhere. Try your best to opt for safe options. But long term investors/home makers are relatively safer.

Go for BTK and you will have a very happy living Inshallah.

Bahria is a large community and famous for "jungle mein mungle". Other developers like Fizaia and DHA are not quite famous for it.

Dear ilyas saab,

I am not too informed about karachi, therefore, I would refrain from making any not so right statement.

my gut feeling is that if Bahria develops it by 2020 then I think it will be a good place to build your house at. And this is based on Malik Riaz's previous developments in Rawal Pindi.

please make sure that the land or plot you are acquiring is clear and his project in khi has no legal issues.

It would be best if you visit the area yourself and its worth it. Ask many dealers and never make a decision under any pressure or excitement.

I am sorry that I could not offer help on khi. May Allah guide you to make right decision.

Dear Ilyas, since you want to invest now for better returns by 2020, therefore, you need to select option that does not lag behind BTK. Of all the options you’ve listed, I would favor Bahria Enclave Islamabad P block with merge option. Reason, BE is ready to get populated as many sectors already given possession and life has begun slowly and gradually. Secondly, merging will save you a lot on actual price.

Isloo sb,

Could u kindly explain, why BE P Block is better wid merging option?

I think we can get plot existing blocks in the same price? Or i m missing sm thing abt P Block?

Regards

Mr. Khan, in existing sectors, you will buy on cash, whereas, in P you can merge as per installment plan which suites Ilyas given his cash availability.

Isloo Sb,

If he will exercise the merging option, then he has to pay in advance for buying the BE-II file, so, how it turns out to be on installment?

Regards

Ilyas Sb,

The best option for you will be buying 125 Sq Yds plot in BTK at good location with plot number already assigned.

Regards

Thanks Mr. Khan :slight_smile:

Ilyas bhai, you can consider this option:-

http://www.brixxintl.com/brixx-orchard-villas/

@ Muhammed Ilyas, In my opinion if you can stretch a bit more your initial investment to 1.5-1.6 million , better go for 10 marla not allotted file in place of 5 marla, the initial price of 10 marla file is at 5.5 -6 lak + 6 installments of 152k, as soon as you will get number in coming balloting the prices will go up Inshallah, even without balloting the prices of 10 marla are appreciating more compare to 5 marla.

For info of everyone: Fazaia Housing Scheme Karachi has also disclosed its location which is right next to Dream World Resort on Northern By-Pass.

I would suggest you consider DHA Bahawalpur and Fazaia Housing Scheme Karachi for long-term investment. If I were you, I would have considered DHA Bahawalpur. Reason? It is DHA, a secured investment and has an instalment plan.

The reason I suggest Fazaia Karachi is because the developer has earned recognition in the city and right now there are a number of investors in this project, which means the locality will - InshaALLAH - remain an investment hotspot.

I do not suggest Bahria Town for investment in the current scenario. The reasons are obvious.

Rest ALLAH knows better.

Regards,
zain Nadeem

Respected sir

i have a very good option on easy installment plan you may contact me for further details or visit our website

www.silverzone.com.pk

92-313-5205207

92-51-5731884