One Of My Friend Requires 25x50 Or 25x60 House Or Plot In I-1 In Cash

Owners can contact me for further dealings....

Thanks

No comments…

I think evribody thinking why the hell Guru search for property here he is guru he can find a good deal from nowhere lol

no offence jus a joke

Hahahahhahahhah true...

actually searching for some direct sellers as sometimes dealings with dealers is a bit hectic.....

Regards

Yes avoiding the dealers is very hard now a days but i think it all our ( seller/buyer) fault we all most of time rely on dealers and they take that advantage

if owners advertise their-self and go ahead with deal that is sum thing good for both parties.

anyway best of luck for ur search

regards

Thanks bro.

But it happen only in rare, both parties cannot make a deal. It endup in failure, So the come s the dealer, to patch it up

any ways all the best

Actually you need to be more specific, you did not mention the area in which you need house. I can help you if you need house in Bahria town.

I have plot near i14/3. Its jhangi syedan its with eme collage and prices are getting hire day by day 6 marla plot demand 33 lacks walking distance to I 14/3

In I 14/3 price of same plot is around 70 lacks

@ Khan

Please check details of Commoners sky gardens project.

Its really really attractive project for investment and live.for more detail you may visit my facebook page csgbbigroup

or on my cell no

0335 5050 166