Opinion about f-17 sector?

Hello everyone,

I am thinking about booking a shop in a plaza being constructed in f-17 sector.

Plaza: capital business center
Builder: red sun associates
Authority: rda

What do you guys think? I'm being a bit hesitant as it is not under cda.

Awaiting valuable opinions, especially from property experts.

Thank you!

It is in T&T?

Mr. Khan,

Sorry, I don't know what T&T is. This is the particular project I am talking about: http://www.redsunassociates.com/index.php/property/61/en/capital_business_ctr

This is not in F-17... It is in Faisal Town which they claim to be in F-18.. However, it is outside jurisdiction of Islamabad (CDA) and is under RDA...

I don't see it as very attractive opportunity.

Regards

Mr.Khan please can you highlight this a bit as i am also planning to invest in this Plaza for a Shop.

Good for long term, please ensure that the developer is reliable.

Regards

Developer is Red Sun Associate, and yes i want for investment purpose as its on Installment…

I think Red Sun only do the marketing?

No they are the builders i believe, as they mention on their website.

Guys, please be very careful while investing on instalments. Because instalment plans attract almost everyone, it could be a trap in many cases.

so better to be on the safe side.

Good luck!

Seniors, what about Atlantis mall in F 17? When will it be completed? Is it going to make a big difference to the value of property in F 17?

1. Any news about New ISB airport being operational?

Thank you

Please say something.

Thank you

and @admin what's the fuss about toooooooo many pages of ads in forums?

please remove this trouble.

Khan Sb

Can you reconfirm if Red sun is the builder or marketing the project

F-17 have quite poor access, development is good. But very poor access.do not waste your money there on shop.

The project is actually in Faisal Town(F 18).Can anyone highlight the Red Sun regarding the project completions

Red sun is a Builder, and they have a good reputation interim of completion projects, for more you can visit their Facebook page