Opinion of section m of phase 5

Recently, i visited sector m of phase 5. I liked the location because of its connectivity with ring road. But i was surprised to learn that the prices are much higher than other locations.

Also i request your opinion -why its empty and not single house was there. May be there is some reason for it?

There was a drain there and i was told that its irrigation water and there is no industrial or house wastage there.

Actually, i wants to know negatives /cons/shortfalls before i buy plot there..

Thanks in advances.

I just checked forum and figured out that this sector was for sale for long time.

Any advise please

What society you are talking about?

Defence Lahore

Your concern about lack of houses in the M extension was a bit of surprising. I know that there is a lack of full-fledged constructions over here. Even though the possession for plots is available.

The reason behind a slow pace of development is that the underpass approaching this area was closed off. It has just been opened and now the block has become more accessible. So yes, you can say that pace of development will increase in coming months.

On your question about a shortfall of the M Block, then I’d say that even being a part of phase 5, this section is a bit isolated from the rest of the phase. You can also count this another reason for lack of houses.

Sector M ext in DHA 5 Lahore is not one of the best planned sectors, I am told. That is the reason its been so neglected and low-priced. Although it is connected to Ph. 5 and the underpass is open for traffic now.

Thanks for your feedback. Its very helpful