Orascom construction industries of Egypt in Islamabad

I have heard that international construction giant orascom construction of egypt is making big investment in real estate sector near new airport area in islamabad. Can anybody confirm this news?? As it has been learnt they are hiring new top level management for their project??

Expert opinion required for location type of project and is this correct news ???

Welcome back CrorePatti bro.....

I hope you are not talking about Saif Group project near M-2 on left side of Kashmir Highway.

Regards

Miss you Crore patti bhai.Welcome back.

Regards

Dear Khan jee and Nadeem jee

sorry for little late response

khan jee you are 100% right

can you give a little more light on the subject project of Saif Group

its location prospects and etc

Also have they launched and construction works started

And under which name they have or launching the project

Regards

Fakat App Ka APNA

CRORE PATTI

The City Center (Rawalpindi Saddar Group) have been talking for quit sometime to bring a state of the art township, co ventured with some Egyptian builder, in Rawalpindi alongside Pindi/Lahore motorway. May be the same one!

The City Center (Rawalpindi Saddar Group) have been talking for quit sometime to bring a state of the art township, co ventured with some Egyptian builder, in Rawalpindi alongside Pindi/Lahore motorway. May be the same one!

As per my info Saif Group may launch this project by the name of ELITE possibly this year. I hope Mr. Khan will shed some light on this project and will highlight its pros and cons.

Thanks A B Qayyum and Naveed Jee rnrn you both seems right esp Naveed jee as saif group’s real estate wing and sister concern is ELITE Estate Limited.

Also as AB Quayyam Jee has mentioned SAIF Group is in communication with Egyptian Constructor group ORASCOM .And since long both are partners as in Mobilink booth group have joint stakes.

Please shed some light on the date of launches, prices etc and investment options in their scheme.As it seems a billion dollar investment in islamabad in real estate.

AS orascom group is doing top level recuritment through anonymous name now a days i thnk its launch will be very close.

Khan Jeee please speak.

I am very far from ISLOOO since long so can not do reaserch right now.

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI.

Also it is about 600-700 acre development with Five star Hotels etc (residential,commercial Townhouses,villas etc).

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI.

Dear Crore Patti

Regarding the city Center Group and the Egyptian investor, I can get info as we have investments in City Center. As soon I land onshore, I will talk to them and shall get clear pitcure.

Last time, Mr. Blouch, told us that the JV will make people to forget BTs & DHAs!But If I am not wrong, He said the location on Lahore motorway near Pindi?

Dear AB Qayyum Jeee

You are 200% right .And location also seems right.Mr Baloch is also requested to share if he has anything noteworthy.

The only reason i have started this thread that this arrangement of saif group and Orascom will tilt the real estate market of PAkistan Topsytorvy,and BT,DHA,Emaar,Multi etc(current big name in pakistan) will be in difficult position as Orascom is One of richest organization in the International market and operating in diversified field with different name.

If you get any further info please share either in the group or in private.If i got any further i will update all.As i am after this also.

As BIG BIG Game and INVESTMENT in REAL ESTATE is going to unleash in pakistan starting from Islamabad from this Project,in coming weeks/months.

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Crorepatti Sir…Itni jaldi jaldi tilts nahi hotay property sector main.Dha is a different game.Their officers are enough to make it livable.And bahria is also the biggest name.Yes a fierce competition may be there but there would nt be any overnight tilt.

SAADI JEE

YOU RE RIGHT BUT WHEN BIG ELEPHANT ENTER IN THE FIGHTING FIELD there are enough impact and vibration felt by all interested and involved

Howevevr with so much invetments coming in real estate in ISLOO is very good as quality will improve and compitition will be Cut throat and people will have more options.

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Sir g totally agreed.And i am in the favor of such competitions as it benefit custmiers and mitigate the monopolies.

As per my info, Saif group holds 800 acres near beacon house campus. The project is in pipeline for few years now and may emerge before the end of this year.

This is the website of their real estate project.....

Http://www.saifgroup.com/real_estate.php

Things are not made public at the moment.....

It will be mainly be villas, commercial plazas, and so on... I think plots will not be offered.... Location is good, once they will get access through KH, it will be very good....

Regards

My comment is waiting for approval…

We are waiting on your commnets, Khan Sb.

چلے بھی آؤ کہ گلشن کا کاروبار چلے

Http://www.saifgroup.com/real_estate.php

IS this we are talkin about?

H-17 is the location.