Overseas Pakistani Want To Buy House In Islamabad/Rawalapindi

Salam I'm overseas Pakistani want to buy a house in Rawalpindi just wanna ask what possible checks i will need to make to buy a house because i never done this before

Looking forward for helpful answers.

Thanks

What's your budget? What's your preference as for the locality? and do you have someone here you can trust with your money?

No one …I have to visit myself

Some one say u have to go to patwaar khana n tehseel to check the ownership of house

Totally confused

Im looking house in area of khayaban e sirsyad , sadiqabaad , airport society

If the societies you mentioned are not Cooperative Housing Societies, then you need to visit patwaar khana for confirming the particulars of property under question. This includes the DC value of property, ownership, size of property etc.

But one suggestion bro. You are an overseas Pakistani. Look for some cooperative housing society which does not involve the hassle of Patwaar Khana.

Regards, z@in N@deem

Tahir sb i have a good house for sale in satellite town rawalpindi... You can contact me at my mail for further details:saadzafar92@outlook.com

Agree with the suggestion of Zain for hassle free purchase of house in Pindi.

REgards

Thanks Ihsan…

First time I have heard of this Patwaar Khana business. Can you elaborate on this further zain saab.

Hahahahha I never bought a house before in pakistan ...some one suggest me about patwaar khana lol

Wot kina of process nw a days we follow if v looking for house ..plz explain in details

Saadi bro setlelite town is v expensive my budget is low as it is my second house

Thanks for offer anyway

How do I check about society whether its cooperative or not :frowning:

I am also overseas Pakistani and I have purchased a house in Air port housing society sector 1 , excellent location ,security , facilities etc. Secure investment recommend you to consider this area. Good luck Sajid

@Sajid

I lived in this society, this is great society. How much was your final deal?

cheers

My bughet is round about 30 n 35 lakh wid two portions so I can rent one n leave other for meself

How much u bought it for…n how many bedrooms

No problem sir…Welcome anytime…