Overseas plots in dha 5 (sec j and k)

Advice needed from gurus, for overseas dha 5 is advertising plots in sector j (10 marlas) and k (1 kanal) for 80 lacks and 130 lacks. Do you think this worth it as in sector g and h, the price for 1 kanal is 120 laks to 150 lacks in good location.

Aftab sb
The prices are a bit high but possession will give profit In Shaa Allah.
DHA-5 as a whole waking up as investors have started putting money in real estate post incentives from the govt.
In DHA-2, A 10 Marla has reached to 1 crore 75 lacs and a one Kanal at boulevard is costing 2 crores and 75 lacs!
Same goes for DHA-3, bahria and even DHA3 ( New Pindi society part) started appreciating.
G and H also good to invest in DHA-5.
DHA-3 will benefit initially as RRR 1st phase will execute earlier whereas RRR 3rd phase will encircle Islamabad.
They are saying RRR all phases will see completion during Imran govt.
Let us see how it goes but DHA-5 has bright future.

Thanks Qayyum Sb, I dont know why DHA 5 has put so high price for 10 marla and 1 kanal. I think it will depend how Expat react to this offer.

Aftab sb

H block 1 crore 10 lacs. Block F is 1 crore 40 lacs. Block D 1 crore 35 lacs (still roads being made).
Now newly launched J & K are just opposite to F and appreciation at possession is self explanatory

Price does seem high, but can any of the seniors guide. Can I ask my uncle (who is an oversees Pakistani) to purchase this on my behalf. And once payments are complete, can he transfer it to my name? Is it worth the effort?

Prices are not bad specially on installment plan for 3 years. If you have ready cash then its not that best. Invest in on ground possession area it will be more beneficial

Sir anyway a Pakistani resident can take part in ballot?

Pak residents not eligible to apply directly.
An expat first need to open " digital online account" and then can apply for the plot.
The applicant has to provide RP, NICOP or any other proof to confirm his/her expat status b4 launching application.
There will be a ballot and Pak resident then can buy post ballot, on resale.

Couple of weeks back I posted about buying on cash in Bahria Phase-8 10 Marla within a budget of 5 million.

Now I am considering option of Sector-J DHA-5 10Marla on installments.

I have a question when I compare DHA5 with Ph8. Even the sectors of Ph8 which are almost 10-15km from GT road seem more populated than DHA5 which is Just on the Islamabad Express way. It seems that population trend is towards Ph-8.

What do you think which option would be better for doing construction in 3-4 years as an overseas Pakistani.

Appreciate your advice.

Thanks

@ Aq Sir.1 kanal at boulevard in dha 2 is 3+.Sir 2.75 wala zamana gya kabka.

I Agree with my friends. Qayyum sb and Khalid Sb that this DHA 5 worth it, when you dont have cash and want to buy on instalment. I think, on cash, it will not worth that much.

DHA 5 will cross even DHA 2, in 10 years time and DHA 5, will be supported by DHA university and Quaid Azam Int. Hospital adjacent to Sec J of DHA 5.

If any one want to make an investment, i will propose to invest in DHA 5.

If I ask a relative to participate in the ballot, how easy would be to "buy" it from them post ballot? Would they need to visit Pakistan to make it happen? Also, would I be able to buy it without paying them anything in actuality.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I am not sure about the process. From my research DHA 5 is the place to be, and this seems to be the only affordable entry point right now. Will it be worth it?

Dear Aftab Sab

Sorry for asking but what is the source of Quaid e Azam Hospital and DHA University in DHA - 5

Dear Waleed

I remember I read in the terms and conditions that for overseas category plots, one cannot sell unless 100% is paid.

This option is very safe and good for overseas so overseas must try.

Regards

There is sawan river between most of J and K area

Https://overseas.dhai-r.com.pk/location-map

Sawan River in curve which may change direction with time to impact both J and K. Can any share video of on ground?

Dear All, Anybody interested in DHA 5 J&K blocks for overseas Pakistanis, I recommend you watch this video that was made on 26/10/2020 (1 day back) by these two gentlemen who I think have given an honest assesment of the pros and cons of investing in DHA5 blocks J&K for overseas Paksitanis. Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-bKtjAZOY

Dear All, Watch this video to get another opinion on this project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-bKtjAZOY

No doubt Dha phase 5 is a gem and will further progress with time and Islamabad highway expansion. With regards to new offer and its terms and conditions clause No.22 it says the land cannot be resale till full payment as per their byelaws & if someone fails to pay during the installment plan / or want to quit there will be 10% reduction from the total amount been paid.

Secondly as per the Map K sector seems a bit distance from DHA expressway.