Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
Aftab Khatta..
( 124 posts )

[43 Replies]
Advice needed from gurus, for overseas dha 5 is advertising plots in sector j (10 marlas) and k (1 kanal) for 80 lacks and 130 lacks. Do you think this worth it as in sector g and h, the price for 1 kanal is 120 laks to 150 lacks in good location.

83 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Abdul Qayyum
    (2416 posts)
    Aftab sb
    The prices are a bit high but possession will give profit In Shaa Allah.
    DHA-5 as a whole waking up as investors have started putting money in real estate post incentives from the govt.
    In DHA-2, A 10 Marla has reached to 1 crore 75 lacs and a one Kanal at boulevard is costing 2 crores and 75 lacs!
    Same goes for DHA-3, bahria and even DHA3 ( New Pindi society part) started appreciating.
    G and H also good to invest in DHA-5.
    DHA-3 will benefit initially as RRR 1st phase will execute earlier whereas RRR 3rd phase will encircle Islamabad.
    They are saying RRR all phases will see completion during Imran govt.
    Let us see how it goes but DHA-5 has bright future.
      82 days ago 

Aftab Khatta..
      (124 posts)
      Thanks Qayyum Sb, I dont know why DHA 5 has put so high price for 10 marla and 1 kanal. I think it will depend how Expat react to this offer.
        82 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
        (2416 posts)

Aftab sb

H block 1 crore 10 lacs. Block F is 1 crore 40 lacs. Block D 1 crore 35 lacs (still roads being made).
        Now newly launched J & K are just opposite to F and appreciation at possession is self explanatory
          81 days ago 

Waleed
          (34 posts)
          Price does seem high, but can any of the seniors guide. Can I ask my uncle (who is an oversees Pakistani) to purchase this on my behalf. And once payments are complete, can he transfer it to my name? Is it worth the effort?
            81 days ago 

Khalid
            (570 posts)
            Prices are not bad specially on installment plan for 3 years. If you have ready cash then its not that best. Invest in on ground possession area it will be more beneficial
              81 days ago 

Waleed
              (34 posts)
              Sir anyway a Pakistani resident can take part in ballot?
                81 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                (2416 posts)
                Pak residents not eligible to apply directly.
                An expat first need to open " digital online account" and then can apply for the plot.
                The applicant has to provide RP, NICOP or any other proof to confirm his/her expat status b4 launching application.
                There will be a ballot and Pak resident then can buy post ballot, on resale.
                  81 days ago 

OB
                  (33 posts)
                  Couple of weeks back I posted about buying on cash in Bahria Phase-8 10 Marla within a budget of 5 million.

Now I am considering option of Sector-J DHA-5 10Marla on installments.

I have a question when I compare DHA5 with Ph8. Even the sectors of Ph8 which are almost 10-15km from GT road seem more populated than DHA5 which is Just on the Islamabad Express way. It seems that population trend is towards Ph-8.

What do you think which option would be better for doing construction in 3-4 years as an overseas Pakistani.

Appreciate your advice.

Thanks
                    81 days ago 

Falcon
                    (4467 posts)
                    @ Aq Sir.1 kanal at boulevard in dha 2 is 3+.Sir 2.75 wala zamana gya kabka.
                      81 days ago 

Aftab Khatta..
                      (124 posts)
                      I Agree with my friends. Qayyum sb and Khalid Sb that this DHA 5 worth it, when you dont have cash and want to buy on instalment. I think, on cash, it will not worth that much.

DHA 5 will cross even DHA 2, in 10 years time and DHA 5, will be supported by DHA university and Quaid Azam Int. Hospital adjacent to Sec J of DHA 5.

If any one want to make an investment, i will propose to invest in DHA 5.
                        81 days ago 

Post Answer (43 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL