Pakistani resident interested in dha 5 oversees balloting

Hi gurus,

Need your advice please. I have around 4 million currently, and looking to go for the 10 marla ballot for dha phase 5, islamabad.

The only issue is that i'm a pakistani resident and the balloting is for oversees pakistanis.

So here is my master plan :)

I ask one of my relatives or friends to enter the blot. They use their nicop and i pay all installments. Once transfers are allowed, i ask them to transfer plot to my name.

Now my questions are:
1. Will i be able to pay installments locally?
2. Will they be allowed to "gift" the plot back to me when the time comes.
3. Any other issues i may face? Helpers are trusted people so that's not an issue.

Thank you so much in advance!

1, 2 fully possible and that is how it works. It's just a tag 'Overseas Block' to create the vibes of something extra exclusive with NICOP conditions. The situation real estate is going through they welcome any single buck that flows into their accounts.

Yes, they don't mind as 'Overseas' is a tag mostly to sell. Otherwise if an overseas can't transfer why would he invest for money making and be bound...

As per the DHA Website, The entire amount will be paid through remittance and its mandatory to open Roshan Digital Account for the applicant. All the transactions gonna happen through this account.

You can buy in the name of your family/friend and he shall transfer the plot to you or gift it to you but when trnasfer would be allowed from DHA.

If I was you, I shall invest my money into DHA 3 or DHA 5 marla which i can own and sell whenever i want to do.

There are lot of opportunities around, stay away from that complicated way. What if you need money after one year? You would have an asset you can sell when ever you like to do.

Explore the following in 4 million, safe and secure, easy to sell give you good returns before maturity of this DHA overseas sector.

1- DHA 3 5 Marla

2- GARDEN CITY BT - ZONE 5A Possession and Developed

3- DHA 5 -5 marla

4- G-13 FGEHA Apartments (LifeStyle + Kashmir Avenue)

5- B-17 F-Block Possession Developed

All these listed options are equally good and rise at par with this DHA 5 J and K.

Advantage: Your money is in your hand, you can have an exit whenever you like to have.

With regards to new offer and its terms and conditions clause No.22 it says the land cannot be resale till full payment as per their byelaws & if someone fails to pay during the installment plan / or want to quit there will be 10% reduction from the total amount been paid.

Regarding 2 “gift”, i am not sure but heard that gift is acceptable only from blood relations, not from friend or other relative. Other experts may confirm

@ Khalid sahab very good advice you have given.

Just for your update in DHA Phase 5 A Five marla plot cost now in between 60-65 lakhs .and in Dha Phase 3 Sector A it will cost also 60 to 65 lakh on wider road.

it is not worthy to buy 5 marla plot in Phase 3 sector B as it is at far distance on the end on the phase .if sector B go for bigger plot or else Bahria phase 8 you can get a 10 marla plot.

Thanks for the great advice Khalid sb. Much appreciated.

For DHA phase 5, 5 Marla, which block should I be looking at? I will go with it if the appreciation is at par with J and K.

Let us go together:
DHA-5 & DHA-3, 5 marlas are now equal in price.
DHA-3 has RRR and DHA-5 has signal free Islamabad highway ( in fact from Koral to Rawat T junction heavy machinery is onsite on full swing), which after being signal free will take 20 minutes to reach the capital.
Moreover, DHA-5 Will get RRR in 3rd phase as well.
Decision is obvious which way to go!

Apologies - my knowledge, admittingly about DHA can be a lowest common denominator to other valuable forumers!!

However, as a matter of fact RRR is being oversold at this point in time. Do invest, anywhere you like to but not keep high hopes to avoid disappointments by considering RRR as some golden egg sort!

If that's gonna give a jump, whatever years down the lane those have to be the underdogs (dirt cheap now) @ Chakri/Adyala/Thalian sort areas ...

Please think twice.

Many times, most trusted people deceive you.

I know that personally.

We have all probably seen people change when money and property is involved in our lifetimes… I would advise against buying in somebody elses name not matter how much you trust them. Buy something that you can do what you like with when you like rather then be at somebody elses mercy.

Guys, I have already stated that trust is not an issue. I would trust the person with my life, no questions asked. So let’s not keep discussing that aspect :slight_smile:

In that case this video might be of some help to you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn-bKtjAZOY

I tried copying a Youtube link here but Zameen does not allow posting of Youtube links. If you search for this title “DHA 5 ISLAMABAD - J K Thunder !” by Real Ustad they visited this project a few days ago and gave a very good insight on this project.

Why to go to middle of no where with another uncertainty when in same price one can buy a developed plot?

I feel being an overseas its another trap of DHA. Location seems very far away.

needs experts input on this for overseas.

Dear Sohail Khan,

I shared your number to my friend in Germany who will call you regarding some Giga project.

My Dha dealer recommend me but still i am confused because of location which is in danger zone.

Regards