Park enclave-ii updates

Aoa,

Please share updates of park enclave-ii and its present and future, prices etc
Thx

10,000 non refundable form fees, with 20 lac bank draft to be deposited to be eligible for balloting. Last date of submission 12 jan 2016. Then 45 lac to be deposited within one month and then later quarterly installments, total cost of 1 kanal plot is 2 crore apprx.

Regards

Rehan Paracha

Experts, please do share your thoughts about the prospects of short and medium term gains or losses. Thanks

PAYMENT SCHEDULE

S. No. Size of Plot Price (Excluding Taxes)

1 Kanal Plot Rs. 1,75,00000/-

2 Kanal Plot Rs. 3,50,00000/-

10% down payment at the time of submission of application form.

15% within one month of the date of issuance of offer of allotment.

25% within 4 months of the date of issuance of offer of allotment letter.

25% within 8 months of the date of issuance of offer of allotment letter.

25% within 12 months of the date of issuance of offer of allotment letter.

REBATE

5% rebate will be allowed in case the successful applicant pays the full price of the plot within one month of issuance of offer of allotment letter.

REFUND TO UNSUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS

The refund to the unsuccessful applicants will be paid in Pakistani currency within 45 days of completion of balloting process.

The refund shall be made through the designated branch of the bank where the application was submitted in the form of pay order/bank draft

on surrender of original receipt.

The refund pay order/bank draft shall be crossed as “Payee Account Only” and marked as “Non Transferable”.

Note: 10% Additional charges shall be levied on corner plot. S

The location of PE-2 is even better than PE-1 where average rate of plot is 23 million (before possession)

I can see a gain of minimum 5-6 million if CDA can develop PE-2 in 2 years.

I am not a guru of CDA, but i believe if one has 17.5 million, then its not a bad option at all considering anything under CDA goes sky high in prices despite development flaws.

Sheikh Sb, location konsi hy II ki, which u consider better than I....

What abt possession of land in the new location?

Regards

Sheikh Sb, thanks for your input. We heard that price this time will be 2crore 5lacs. Are the application forms available?

PE-2 is touching main Park road, one one side is Kuri road and other side is PE-1 road.

Download brochure from CDA website and you can see the map.

I can see from google earth mostly area is clear with only 4-5 illegal houses constructed there.

Sorry guys ... The prices are revised as i had old brochure of it. They have updated the new prices in brochure

1 1 Kanal Plot Rs. 20,500,000/-

10% down payment at the time of submission of application form.

15% within one month from the date of issuance of intimation letter.

25% within 4 months of the date of issuance of intimation letter.

25% within 8 months of the date of issuance of intimation letter.

25% within 12 months of the date of issuance of intimation letter.

REB A T E

5% rebate will be allowed in case the successful applicant pays the remaining total price of the plot within one month of issuance of Intimation Letter.

REFUND TO UNSUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS

The refund to the unsuccessful applicants will be paid in Pakistani currency within 45 days of completion of balloting process.

The refund shall be made through the designated branches of the banks where the applications were submitted in the form of pay

order/bank draft on surrender of original receipt.

The refund pay order/bank draft shall be crossed as “Payee Account Only” and marked as “Non Transferable”.

2 10% Main Boulevard Rs. 22,550,000/-

3 20% Main Boulevard

Corner Rs. 24,600,000/-

4 10% Corner Rs. 22,550,000/-

Where is the link to brochure?

Http://www.cda.gov.pk/

Its on main page, 3.4 MB PDF file.

Thanks Sheikh Sb.