Park view city investment

Hello everyone, i am writing this to seek anyone's opinion regarding the park view city. I am planning to buy a 5 marla plot in park view city but want to ask your opinion on following:

1. Noc issues - there are many societies which have noc issues and so does park view city at the moment. How does not having an noc impact the future of a society? I visited the society today and all their machinery was working, all their staff was on the job, new houses were being constructed etc etc. So, how and whats the big deal if noc has been cancelled?

2. We all know that park view city belongs to aleem khan. Can it happen that once the pti government is over, park view city may face issues? Do we have any such examples from the past where a housing society may have faced issues just because of political vengeance?

3. How do these private societies work? Do they work as an organization? God forbid if aleem khan dies (may allah give him a long and healthy life), who will look after the management of the society? Are there board of directors etc like bahria town?

parkviewcity

park #view #city

aleemkhan

aleem #khan