PECHS Property Status

Dear Sir / Madam,

What is the present status of PECHS property at present as I seen the rates not increasing for that property also now their is little change in comments by Government regarding another airport at Rawat Islamabad. Where we at presently?

Also what is the outlook of PECHS society with respect to future?

Location is really attractive but the rumours spreading around makes us bit confuse to purchase any property in that society.

Your brief explanation topic regarding the above will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & best regards,

Asif

Dear Asif; PECHS is very good in terms of long term investment. Infact its location is excellent. You are right, nowadays due to Airport rumor, the prices are stagnant and buying/selling is bit slow but in my opinion, this is very good time to hold some property in K or M block. Specially i'd recommend to buy in K block as it has given the possession. You keep one year in mind, then you will see the return. The rumor about Airport shifting will be clear in this time. Still if airport had to shift in Rawat, the work on this airport would have stopped but in actual it is very fast. Thousands of workers are there and work 24 hours to complete within next 1 and half year. And once this airport is operational, getting plots in PECHS in these prices will be no more possible. Also the rumor about airport was purposely spread to boost the prices of Bahria town. Even if you check the Bahria town Market, the prices of plots are increased by dealers only. There are very less genuine buyers in Bahria market also. If you look at plot prices there, you will see it is just a game of big dealers. But soon it will come to end and things will be clear. In PECHS, genuine buyers are coming and buying as they know the potential of this area.

Sir what about the road access to pechs? Still restricted road access or any good news?

PECHS will sure get access from Kashmir Highway side. The society will have two access gates. One from fateh Jang side and other from Airport side. PECHS has given access to CAA to use the society roads for transportation of materials and labor to airport. In return , CAA is giving some amount to pechs monthly and also both have agreement to reconstruct all society roads by CAA and also give access road to society from Kashmir highway.

I am interested to buy a commercial plot in PECHS. Can you tell me which block is better and what price?

PECHS is a good option, after Eid, PM Nawaz is supposed to visit Kashmir Highway plus Fateh Jang Airport, which will bring an end to the rumors about Rawat Airport.

Most of zone 2 prices have been stagnant since rumour about rawat rubbish. When airport is fully functional then prices will increase.

Rawat airport is reality Nawaz Sharif Ek baar jo commitment kar lata ha, tu pir apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta.

Apart from joke , Paper work is going on and Property mafia is trying to occupy the lands of people at Rawat side. Few weeks ago people have blocked the roads to protest against Land Madia

Well something is going on as no one from government department have denied these rumours. They are all staying quiet so unsure of what games they are playing. Nawaaz sharif opened up his big mouth, journalists started writing rubbish. Original comments were building a new airport in rawat in future. Journalists started writing that existing zone 2 will move to rawat...its not exactly mobile, so what they are going to do move it on wheels or something? its ridiculous!! especially when work is still being carried out!

Under construction airport has design defect (According to Nawaz Sharif)…

Well if it has design defects why on earth are they still paying the construction company to carry on working there. If the airport is flawed they should have instructed all workers to leave the project. No work would have been carried out but work is being carried out til this day. Airport has problems so they are moving it but still paying workers money and wasting more money constructing yes that really makes sense doesn’t it!!!lol…what a joke!

Discussion will be diverted if we discuss it because money is not going form their pockets . Govt has majority and they can do what they want to do it. They plan to collect billions from new islamabad project.

Check out their plan:

http://www.currentaffairspk.com/new-islamabad-project-by-pm-nawaz-sharif-twin-capital-across-margalla-hills/

http://e.jang.com.pk/09-12-2013/pindi/pic.asp?picname=618.gif

So what are you suggesting that they going to do? abandon a airport, which is almost complete for us to wait another 10 years? its not feasible! hence gov announcing about twin cities to pocket in some more cash which includes rawat airport to cash in.

I have zero interest in both places. I have horrible feeling that Govt in Majority will do what they want to do.Once the paperwork is done they ll announce it. They would not abandon the airport rather it will be used for cargo or go to the Airforce. Nawaz Sharif in an address to New York Community announced another airport near Rawat.

Plz check recent picture and take a wild guess about operational date of airport :=).

Https://www.facebook.com/airporte

jan 2013 update picture (from facebook by copying image url) https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/530594_434528123282855_432979070_n.jpg

Well this discussion will not end with any result. Fact is that people are playing a game to collect money. If the fatch jang air port has a design fault then they had to stop the work immediately. But still work is in progress. Last time Mr Ahsan Iqbal visited the Airport, spent 5 hours there and that time he urged to complete the work in time. So why they want to complete if new airport is under plan in Rawat? Even if they announce a new airport in Rawat, again it will take many years and billions of rupees. Do they have this much time and money? How this government is ruling, it looks difficult they will stay for 5 years. But if they complete their tenure, after that who will come, may again change the plan and cancel rawat plan. Who knows. But what is in reality, the new airport in fateh Jang is still under construction and will sure complete within next 2 years time.

Agree with haseeb khan. Its a no brainer but people appear to make real work of it as though rawat airport construction is in full swing. What a joke! visit zone 2 airport and witness what is on ground first before commenting. Thank you

As far as I know, The PECHS society is good and its main advantage is that it is very close to new airport. Let the airport be operational then see the value of plots in this society. Due to new airport, not only pechs but top city and mumtaz city prices also increasing and after one year or two years, it looks like the prices will be more then double. Airport will be built and will be operational as I have seen its development and people working there 24 hours.

Agree with HA. The question one should be asking is when will the airport be functional? Not about shifting it! The way things are going at the moment, it should be functional within the proposed time, maybe july 2015 very latest. But looking at the amount of work that’s already done…only thing left which needs major work is terminal building. It should be operational before then!

I can see some people come on this forum and spread confusion. How they know the paper work is going on in background on Rawat airport? Can they refer us to any source. I can see sense specific agenda behind the baseless talks. It is us who needs to be more sensible and believe on what is on the ground not on what people say!

You r right Skeikh Abdul. As I have seen, most of the work on airport is done like, Runways, Cargo building, Parking, CAA buildings, Control tower etc now terminal building structure is almost done . Inside work and finishing will not take much time and if the speed of work is same like now , it will hardly take 18 months to complete.