Phase 8 block m map

Does anybody have any idea when the map of m block got changed. Before numbering started from bottom and now from the upper side. Saari investment ki watt laga di bahria ne. Also, there was one big depression between m and j blocks, any news about it.

Also there is one other problem. One of my plot was corner which is now in general category as per the map. Please guide how to resolve this issue.

Boss, from where did u get the new map. I also would like to see it

I just checked the new map on internet few moments ago. My plot was of general category before but in new map this is corner plot which definetly would not be possible. So, I guess we should be ready to get new plot numbers in next 6-months from Bahria office.

Today, i visited M-block and found billboard of "Bahria Adventure Park" there which reflects perhaps this theme park is going to be developed near to M-block. Streets lights polls were also installed/erected in many streets.

Millineum school was under construction on Bahria Expressway near to "I-block" roundabout.

Irfan bhai i checked the map on zameen plot section. Any idea about the depression as one of my plot has been displaced near to it. Loug bahria ko gallian aisay he nhin nikaltay.

Dear Irfan bhai,

App ko mubarak ho that's why i always say hold your investment and i hope it will give you good return in sha Allah.

Regards

Dear Nadeem Bhai

Mubarakbad kaisi, prices are still the same despite of significant commercial and residential activity :)

Another news for you, as per todays express newspaper, PMLN Govt has decided to start Metro Train project from Rawat to Zero Point, its PC1 has already been prepared & project would be completed in 2018. It would be significant development along with signal free expressway.

Dear Irfan bhai,

It's really good news for all those who invested around this area.

Many thanks share a good news.

Regards

Can someone help comment what is price of 10 Marla or 1 kanal in sector M?

Thanks