Pia enclave

Aoa all
Can anybody knows about pia enclave housing scheme near new international airport fateh jang,
It is the project of pia employees welfare trust
Thanks

Bhai stay away, iska haal bhi PIA jaisa hojana hy.

No there isnt any link of PIA employees

Someone offering good price for this PIA plots. Please help with solid help if this is not a failed scheme.

Regards,

A kiani

Bhai sab if somebody offer you good price then go and check ground reality and NOC.

Must work before enter in PIA enclave.Ya na ho ka ya be enclave3 sabat ho.

Regards

Nadeem Saab

What kind of NOCs must be checked

what is enclave 3 it is also PIA project?

No more details are provided for the scheme other than just an ad in newspaper and a broken link to their website.

Better to call the given numbers and get detail from them.

http://e.jang.com.pk/03-25-2016/pindi/page16.asp

Dear Abid Usman,

Bahria Enclave1,2 and abb hazar ha PIA enclave3.

Please conform RDA NOC,land and ask around people before purchase.

Regards

There isnt any relation between PIA n PIA enclave, PIA doesnt own this project, dis project is launching by PIA welfare trust which is a private trust.

Kindy stay away from PIA ENCLAVE. It was previously launched By the Name of AIRPORT GARDENS in 2006. Several people have booked plots in that scheme in 2006 and still there is no return to it from owners after 10 years. So my recommendation is stay away and dont throw away your hard earned money.

REST DECISION IS YOURS.

I agree with Sheikh. I sent someone today to see the site. There is no presence of PIA up there. NOTHING AT ALL.

I am living thousands of miles away of my country and thinking how easy is to do fraud in Capital of Pakistan.

be safe guys.

Abcd

My friend you seems to be the guy from MVC which stands for Motorway view city. Let me tell you their office address as well. 1st Floor Crystal Arcade F8 Markez near Ali Medical Centre Islamabad. That NOC number you are giving is of Airport Gardens and it was issued in 2006. And for your information Directors of Motorway View City Khizer Hayat Malik and Samiullah Akram Khokhar are accused in FIR against cheque bounce case of refund of plot of AIRPORT GARDENS and both were arrested by Margalla Police Station in 2015. They even don’t have money to refund so how can they deliver. Both directors are now mafroor and police is in search of them. PIA ENCLAVE staff doesnt know about booking of plots in AIRPORT GARDENS when I asked them about AIRPORT GARDENS. I personally know so many people who had booked plots in that scheme in 2006. Now its 10 years and people are badly stuck in it.

Welcome on board Salman Khan… The KING KHAN

I think PIA enclave is in the news after some big advertisements in papers and Dream Home Expo (concluded yesterday). But as Mr. Khan informed us earlier its credibility is a big question mark?

Tanvir sb, you are right, they have nothing at their credit in the real estate market as of yet.

Regards

Mark my words. Stay away. MVC directors are accused in fir for bounced cheques of plot refund. They both are absconded. Its totally cheat.

How about the location of this project?

On their map they have shown a road from Thalian all the way to Rawat. Is it already approved?

Also how is this society getting access?

Who are the developers and are these credible people?

Contact me 03325642426 after 05 PM for details about PIA Enclave

Contact

Mr. Hammad

Phone # 03325642426 after 05 PM

Latest and Complete details regarding PIA Enclave