Pity the Forum !!!

Pity the zameen.com that is spending so much on Expo but can not control a two-bit hacker who has haunted this forum for many days. I refuse to believe that Zameen can not do anything to stop this spammer.

Pity the forum that is full of hackers' crap and empty of wisdom.

I am sure Zameen admin (whenever he wakes up) will be swift in blocking and deleting my thread, but will do nothing to stop this automated spam attack.

It is clearly evident that this spammer was a disgruntled ex-employee of zameen-dot-com who has taken control of this forum login. That is why we do not see any action against the spam.

Well we have a new Guru on the board who is just short of around 700 posts to reach the 10,000 mark.

I must admit it is some real effort to reach such a top level in such a short time. Much appreciated.

Arshad, this guru is using some automated spam tool to generate rubbish, and zameen-dot-com which has plastered the city with their expo posters is totally out of action here. This is a joke.

The reputation is at stake… Silence

I have gotten 100s of zameen.com notifications over the last 2 or 3 days.

It does not look good if zameen.com cannot control spamming on their website.

Mr. Khan you met zameen employees at expo. What did they have to say about it? Did you get a chance to meet the brothers who created this website?

Isloo bhai this is common. Usually when a new product is launched much attention is given to its quality and survival. After it dominates the market then it is just the brand name that cashes itself regardless of whether the quality drops or not.

same is the case here. I think the only catalyst to provoke Zameen people will be if they will have s stiff competition where their clients start leaving them for others. Currently they are enjoying a monopoly so do seem to care less.

Last but not least they are jammed with all sort of ads every day and make lots of money so people like us (in forums) are out of the story.

I think the new guru has in some sense shown this sad reality to us. And not just him there are lot of other threads where people are offering to sell fake passports, ids, paypal accounts, cosmetic products etc.

No one among zameen ppl seems to care about that as well.

I hv given them written complaints and recommendations. Hope they act upon them.

Regards

Thank god for the ad blocker. I never see any intrusive ad on this website. I highly recommend it.

Https://adblockplus.org/

Mr. Khan, thank you for taking up the matter with zameen people. I hope they not using this spam to boast about their site-hits.

Arshad, I spend awful lot of time on this forum hoping to get some wisdom. If Zameen can not care less about its members, then it's about time we should move on.

""Jab tawaqqu hi uth gaye Ghalib""

""Kyon kisi ka gila kare koi.

zameen.com appears as totally helpless in front of these spammers, am so sorry for such a pathetic incompetence.

Lets launch a new website with better moderation tools

I am with YC on that. By the way! Wadda Saeen went pretty fast, but slowing down now; though he/she did kill discussions very effectively on threads where he/she attacked esp Islamabad Orchard thread. Indeed a pity and shame for zameen admins! That whole profile with all its posts should have been deleted long ago now

Forum is one of the most visited place/ page on the whole Zameen.com, but, how they are now ignoring it, is beyond my comprehension. Major portion of the traffic they are getting to their site is because of the forum, so, if they continue to ignore this, eventually people will not visit the forum and their advertisements selling will also drop. Hope they understand the value of this forum.

Regards

@YC A member here has started an alternate forum, http://pakreals.com/

100% agreed with Arshad Sb "

Isloo bhai this is common. Usually when a new product is launched much attention is given to its quality and survival. After it dominates the market then it is just the brand name that cashes itself regardless of whether the quality drops or not.

same is the case here. I think the only catalyst to provoke Zameen people will be if they will have s stiff competition where their clients start leaving them for others. Currently they are enjoying a monopoly so do seem to care less.

Yesterday @ ZameenXpo I personally raised this issue with zameen ppl however as i judged they are not worried on this matter.

Very true Khan Sb,

"Forum is one of the most visited place/ page on the whole Zameen.com, but, how they are now ignoring it, is beyond my comprehension. Major portion of the traffic they are getting to their site is because of the forum, so, if they continue to ignore this, eventually people will not visit the forum and their advertisements selling will also drop. Hope they understand the value of this forum.

They need to kick out Khadda Saeen. Samra Baji please do something.

In any case, people are switching to WhatsApp groups for advice. Zameen needs to act quickly!

We have been observing huge drop in quality of discussions on this forum since last few months. Useless and unethicall type of discussions were ongoing on several posts by certain people. (Some of them are still posting).

Now this spam came up since last 2 weeks. I raised the issue several times and Zameen.com did act on one of my several complains some 2 weeks ago. But after that there is no response from them. I want to quit Zameen.com for ever. Can anyone tell me how could I stop receiving mail notifications. I un-checked the option box, but no use.