Plan To Sell Umer Block BT But Where To Buy?

Dear all,

I have a 7 Marla plot in Umer Block. I bought it last year close to Eid and I am currently getting around 20% profit.

My question is:

1. Should I wait till after Eid to sell this plot?
2. If i sell now, where else should I invest?

Thanks to all.

How much lacs are you getting, or what is ur new budget, and then we can advise

I am getting around 38 and this is my budget, give or take 1 lac

I will not recommend at that time u sell it it will give you more return in coming 2 months …

Pleaase wait

You will get good profit here in few months.

I am also in same situation everyone is saying that wait for 2 months and now almost 6 months passed no progress please experts like Mr. Khan, saadi or PK1 and all other members advice us weather we should hold our plots or sale those at miner profit and reinvest the hard earn money somewhere else.

Dear H&U:

You are right that in past few months the market has not increased in these blocks of BT Rwp. The reason is that before this the rates have increased significantly in BT Rwp.

And therefore, it can not continue to grow for ever. Now it will take some time for further growth. However, sudden increase and decrease can not be exactly predicated as they beat all logics and reasons.

Umer Block is good investment in my view for near future as well.

Regards

One More thing, the plot is in Lane G and there is a commercial area under construction from the plot ,hardly 100 meters away. Once it is ready, i understand that price may take some jump. Is it so or the jump taken last year would have already offset it?

Dear Wajih Hasan:

Development in the vicinity always help in increasing prices of the plots. So, one should be hopful.

Regards

Thank you Mr. Khan for expert opinion, one thing more any idea when the things will better in BT Phase 8 coz activities are stuck there due to BTK or Enclave 2 may be…

Thanks.

Realistically speaking it will take an year or more for things to really come back on track.

Regards

Thank you then what you suggest if we sale out our plots in BT as we already getting some profit and invest in some other projects or wait for indefinite period… My question is that “is there any other project which have more potential than BT in next 3 months” please reply

3 months is very short time for getting return in real estate market. For short term investment, you will need to enter into files, but the risk factor of loosing money is also high in that case.

5 and 8 Marla old booking files of Bahria Enclave can possibly give good return in short term.

Files of Faisal Town can be another option for short term return.

But still u need to think about risk fator as well.

Regards