Plot for construction - phase 8 vs pechs vs b-17

Aoa,

I am an overseas pakistani and after a few years of saving i have 20 - 25 lac of total saving. I need your advice, i want to construct my home, which of the following option will be best?

My main concern is road accessibility (from faizabad) and basic amenities. I looked a little bit on zameen. I am unable to visit the sites as i am out of pakistan now.

Phase 8 - ali block?

Pechs k block?

B-17 e block?

1. Can i get 5 - 10 marla possession plot in one of the above mentioned places in range of 20 - 25 lacs?

2 which among them can be best if i buy this year and start construction next year and start living may be 3 years from now?

Please help and advice.

Regards.
Imtiaz

Dear Imtiaz,

Safari Valley Ali block 5 marla between 2.5 to 3.3 million depend on location.

B-17 E block 30x60 plot between 2.2 to 3 million depend on location.

Both are good options safe and with possession but B-17 E block will take time to livable.

Regards

Dear Nadeem Ahmed,

thank you for a precise answer. That clarifies some aspects for me.

Any suggestion about PECHS? 10 marla? may be a good option after the new airport...?

Dear Imtiaz,

I don't have any idea about PECHS.Always go to safe side because you have total 25 saving.

Regards

Thank you sir, nice of you!

Will try to stick to Phase 8. Also a side question, if you can please answer. Currently which area/block can be best value for money in Phase 8 in range of 22 - 25 lac. Livable in future, 2 - 3 years!

Dear Imtiaz,

As i told you good location plot in Ali block 5 marla 2.7 to 3.3 million but you can find normal location 2.5 million.

E-1 is also good option.I hope you can find 5 marla 2.5 to 2.8 Million.

L block will take time to livable but it developed and near to possession.You can find 7 marla height location in your budget 2.5 million.

M block location is good and under developing but Bahria will change map so don't take risk.

Regards

Thank you Dear Nadeem, the details are quite helpful.

Any update on the Ring Road or that is a dead horse...?

Dear Imtiaz,

ALLAHU ALAM 'Allah knows best'.

Bahria phase-7 and other hand big brand is around Dha phase-1,3,4 so in my opinion future is bright.

Before you invest your whole life saving must homework and visit.

Regards

I am trying my best to sort out and take away the risks. Allah may help.

Extra cautious this time as previously due to being away from Pakistan and trusting the wrong people in a closer family circle, I have sunk almost 9.5 million on previous two attempts (approx. A decade of saving for a salaried person). Hope to find a plot this time around, InshaAllah!

My confidence had been badly shaken but visiting Zameen and getting sincere suggestions helps boosting the morale :)

Dear Imtiaz,
This is common issue for all overseas people.Log sochtha hain ka overseas darakton sa pasaa utartha hain.They don't know how overseas working in 50 to 60C temperature,how they cook,washing and spend lonely life.They don't know about Iqama,Kafeel,Mukhalafa act only know Dirham,Dinar,Riyal,Dollar,Pound,Euro.
May Allah help and guide you.My good wishes and prayers for you.
Regards

Very true analysis. In addition to the financial loss, more frustrating is the cheating that is painful.

Life moves on... Thanks for your kind words and I wish that you be blessed!

Nadeem Ahmed Sb, Dukhi Dill hy and absolutely true.

My last 2 posts got held up by the forum.

Very right Nadeem sb. The unfortunate reality. Life moves on.

Wish you all the best.

Nadeem sb.

How are Rafi and Khalid block in Phase 8 for 5 Marla Possession plot?

Imtiaz sb if you have such a bad experience in the past,then understand one thing,never go for a non-possession plot ever again.That is why i recommend everyone to play safe and invest in on ground plots that can offer safety for your investment. Rafi block has filling issues.Go for 5 marla Ali block plot with eyes closed.

Thanks Falcon!

Right, but still files didn't hurt me in that case. It was trust on wrong people, on ground house where the deal was closed but the documentation, blind trust, and complex legalities made me suffer.

Another question: to people with better understandings or the ground realities or inside sources. If we ignore the Ring Road Impact, does Phase 8 have its own internal developments (malls, parks, road network inside phase 8) that can be progressive for the process/growth - lets say next 2 - 4 years?

Sir phase 8 has unmatched infrastructure in twin cities.It’s only issue is the distance from Islamabad otherwise it is the best place to live in twin cities,especially prices are most attractive feature of it.

Right! Its been a long time, since 2014 that I have visited Phase 8 last time.

Do you think, any ongoing or planned projects within Phase 8 that can further lift it up (price and life style wise) and make the distance factor less relevant?

How is Phase 8 block G for investment. The part close to Umar Block . How long it will take it to be liveable.

Dear MUBASHIR,

G block is good because of good location.Close to Bahria expressway and both side good access.There is possession and 3 to 4 houses are under construction.

Regards