Plot in b17block a right decision for purchase and price

Dear brothers i am new in property investments. I have purchased a plot in block a of b 17 sector in street 32 of about 65 lacs. Is it good price i have paid and what should be the right selling price and time for that? For your expert comments please

St. #32 is close to B block & double road and I believe it would be a level, filling free plot.

65 lacs is good price for your plot.

I think B17 block E was lot better investment for short term as well long term. Because u can get a good location plot in e block around 55 lak plus possession is expected in next 6 months so prices will increase in E block more. And sale purchase of plots will be hundred times more in e block in next 6 month if compare with other blocks of b17.

but still u got good location plot in a block, street 32 looks good. But increase in price of this plot will take some time, at-least 1 year, or if something extra ordinary happens which benefit b17 over all then prices in a block will rise.

Totally agree wid Triver

Thanks brothers for your comments. I have also done investment for year and half. In my opinion block E is very far from main entrance at this moment of time and in country like Pakistan the risk factor is very high for the promises of expected possessions . As in past I have very bad experience with very reputable societies.

@ zulficar

Yes brother it is level and on high location (not depression) so no filling requirement is there

Dear,

Very good buy in my opinion. I have a plot near to yours as well on the double road (infront of green belt). I think these are the best plots location wise and we should just keep them for 1-2 years.

Once again congradulations on your buy.

Regards,

Thanks Sam for your encouraging reply

I was very anxious that I have purchased at inflated price.

Thanks once again for your well wishes

Regards