Plot options in islamabad under 3.5 million

I am looking to buy a plot in islamabad. My budget is 3.5 million but i can stretch that to 4 million if some better option available. My major concerns are the following:
1. Possession plots and ready to construct.
2. No water supply issue currently also in future.
3. Access to main islamabad should be easier.

In that budget & with those condition, the first name that comes to my mind is Bahria Enclave.

Probabaly Sector I, G.

N is good too but 45+

As per ur conditions , I-16 suits you in this price budget

Yes Waqas sb but 16 does not qualify for 2 & 3

Dear imtiaz sahb

Under 4 million in isb which society has better access to main isb , so I-16 will get direct access from kashmir highway ,just look at the nearby societies rates g-15,g16 eighteen .... I-16 gives you proper possession plot and a proper cda sector,rates has been double in past 2 years .

There is a lot of underground water in these I-14 I-16 sectors in comparison with G-15 ,G-14, so no need to worry

Sir thats a big IF, the KH access though I wish and I myself could be a big beneficiary of any such happening.

As long as CDA sectors in particular I-series (12, 14, 15, 16) I am a big advocate of them. In recent months, there have been some deep rooted issues, will try to explain on these soon!

That’s true

Yes I-16 is in my mind, I-16 will get better access but the main concern is Water. There are serious underground water issues in that area. My relatives are living in I-14 they have done 3 bores upto now. Also adjacent areas like chakra road and girja road have underground water issue. This whole area is not so populated right now but still water is short. Imagine what will happen when the whole area will get developed and every house will have its own water bore.

My current priority list is:

1. Bahria Enclave

2. Jinnah Garden (around 4 million)

3. Soan Garden

What you guys say about Park View City, I have to do construction after two years. Also can i get something in Faisal Town? what is the water situation there.

Hello after some difficult circumstances I can maximum make my budget upto 32 Lacs. So i have to compromise some of the requirements. The list I have short listed is below:

1. I-16 some far away plot may be in my budget.

2. Faisal Hills possession plot in Executive block (3.5M) or near to possession A Block (under 3M).

3. Faisal Margalla City in B-17 (not sure about possession)

4. Taj Residencia (near to possession block like Gardenia)

5. Gandhara City

6. The Avenue

7. Bahria Enclave sector N near possession plot around 2.6m

8. Bahria phase 8

9. DHA Phase 3

Now my plane is not to built the house immediately but wait for 2 years. After 2 years I will sale my other plot in I-15/4 and this plot and will buy a built house.

If the wait time is 2+ years then you can think more like of an investment perspective and forget about water levels underground. Just invest your money for 2 years time and then decide where to go. In case the development kicks of in I-15/4 and I-15/3 makes some good progress in a year to come, might be you can able to get good location possession plot in I-16 by selling your I-15 asset and consider constructing your house there.

Options for investments you might consider to park you 3.5 million should be:

1- FOECHS or CBR-2 (possession areas)

2- Mumtaz City (Top City already got a good price jump)

3- I-15/1 and 2.

4- Faisal Hills

5- B-17 / FMC

6- Bahria Enclave

Also explore 3040 plot 5 marlas just attached to DHA-3, fully developed with bahria town, with possession, 1.5 km from GT road having brand new double road access to GT road at main serine city gate.
Being closest to GT road and the fact that DHA-3, 5 marlas at very high price, these 30
40 bahria plots, now at 35 lacs, will rise with in less than 2 years time as RRR will contribute the appreciation, In Shaa Allah.

@Abdul Qayyum can you please share more details like phase or block etc. I never visited that area. Also can you suggest some reliable dealer in that area?

Have to explored faisal town f-18?

Nasir sb
I am surprised people sometime neglect obvious.
This is bahria phase-8, zone-5A and most of these plots were taken over by DHA-3 when Malik Riaz surrendered to DHA.
Bahria gave incentive to owners to get back these plots to give to DHA-3 as per bahria/DHA-3 deal but some owners did not go for that deal and decided to be with bahria instead.
These are 30*40 ft plots still with bahria attached to DHA-3.
Still cheap as the sister plots in DHA gone up to 60 lacs but these developed plots still 38-40 lacs. You buy now and construct tomorrow.
Double entrance from GT road right from in front of giga mall DHA-3 main gate.
They were staying at 35 but now on RRR news, they have appreciated to max 40 lacs.
To me best options now to buy b4 appreciate further as houses are coming fast in the vicinity.
To me living wise, location wise, these plots are best than even I-16 and all other stated options.
Pls check with Advice Associates, dealer in bahria phase-8, as they were making houses on the same location just near to golf course.

Dear AQ!!

and investment wise how are these plots?

Dear
These plots have some unique aspects which assures appreciation:
1...Fully developed
2...Max 2.5 km from GT road via double road
3...Same plots gone to DHA-3, selling up to 50 lacs..even 60 lacs each.
4...Houses started around
5...RRR can add more value in near future
Sir, Allah knows better. Just my 2 cents.

Dear AQ Sb.

What is the exact location of these Bahria Owned 30x40 plots? What this area is called and how I can see it on Google maps and how i could search those options Zameen.com property search? Also, what are your thoughts about the appreciation margin compared with DHA 3 5 marla plots? Do you think the appreciation difference would be the same after 2 years for instance?

Abdul Qayum SB. Thank you very much for enlightening me. But my budget can maximum stretch to 3.2 million. So 4 million is not an option for me now.

Khalid SB
These plots located in bahria town zone-5A. Location is very near to the golf course. Call any dealer to get the exact location on google. Better send someone to see the location on ground. The location can be reached through DHA-3's own entrance gate at GT road.
DHA-3 now on lead in bahria, except few bahria blocks,,although bahria still better on so many factors but people think DHA is peace of mind...not very true if you see DHA valley non ballotted blocks....but partly correct.
In 2-3 years, these plots can reach to more than bank profit as it is Haram, too but DHA-3 would appreciate more...the BT owned part only not the Pindi society part, of course.
The farthest 30*40 plot is only 2.5 km from GT road which is luxury.