Posting just for a gift.

Dear friends

I am sharing the interior decorator design of our business project.

It might save lacs of money if you do your own.Sharing things make me happy, especially to the ones who have been educating me on property matter every day which passes by.

This is a token of appreciation to all who share their experiences on zameen, get educated and educate others:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12YsZxBZZ7UKJFcQa_2UmeTD9z6K929JF

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12YsZxBZZ7UKJFcQa_2UmeTD9z6K929JF

Aq sir if covenient for u, can i get ur watsapp number as need to discuss something. My no. Iz 03455370978.

Reagrds.

Falcon sb.

Driving now. Will get back to after sometime, pls

AQ bro

dimensions of floor plan please!

Dear

I am not in Pakistan now

Call me after 3rd and I might assist you

Thank you AQ sb. Well appreciated!!

On a personal note, needing your suggestion/expert opinion regarding a 1 Kanal plot for personal purchase range 6 - 10 million - the lowest the better, depending on best deal for the given money with possible future construction (1 - 2 years). I am bit confused among a few adoptions so your feedback can highlight some valuable options that I may have overlooked.

Imtiaz sb.
Toughest question indeed!
With the condition of min 1 Kanal and max 1 crore money and even with 1 crore the lowest possible choice!
I can safely say:
DHA-5 (in 2-3 years, a good return is almost guaranteed). Block can be chosen on visit to see cut/fill area and development pace.
DHA-4: Less then DHA-5 but RRR will never let it down. 4 no of intersections now decided and populations such as All DHAs, BTs and all other nearby development's traffic inside downtown cannot be ignored!
It has to be bypassed to RRR enroute to Kohat, Peshawar and whole GT road past Pindi. So either DHA-3 thru GT road or phase-8 towards sawan river connection to RRR is written in stone!
Phase-8: Overseas-5: My personal choice. A one Kanal still could be bought 9-10 millions. People ask more but you can find less than 10 millions. Nice place indeed. Even in Sector-E , we have started a 10 Marla, half done now, but dealers are offering lucrative profit already, upon house completion). Plot was bought at 45 and now at 60 lacs amid the MR pathetic situation with law. I think whole phase-8 is ripe for investment as prices are still low.
Whatever happens to MR, phase-8 is going to stay, most probably with DHA as a good part of BT is already with DHA and DHA can afford buying phase-8 if Takht Pari turns around and MR files bankcurrupsy which is one in million possibility.
TC/MC/FR & rest of the family: I cannot see any dramatic situation in your perceived time, 2-3 years.
One has to know that tax has been imposed on "societies" now apart from buyers. One has to deposit tax in FBR and also the transfed fees of society itself in society's officd. Again upon selling, NOC must be taken from RDA! This new twist has shot down whatever little activity was happening in these societies.
D-17 has good potential due to its being in CDA and two access points ( direct from GT road and to MW from D-18.
BT Enclave: New block M is going to be launched soon. Half on installment and half on DP. Enclave only 70-80 Kanal near front gate is in doubt but other enclave is clear as far as litigation is concerned but access is pathetic at parts, especially Kuri road but loss could not be seen in your given time,fluctuations might be seen in between like enclave history but loss is not expected.
Chak Shehzad Shahzad investment has proved good lately. You can consider this venue as well.
People made huge sums in Ghouri town both in Residentials and commercials and still do. News are circulating that gov't is going to regularise it.
I must have suggested you F-14 without any hasitation but sadly CDA stopped the transfers!
B-17, the front sectors are at 1 crore 20 lacs but back end, 1 Kanal is still in your limit.
About Margalla, one thing I can safely tell that a "fresh survey" has been conducted and it may get materialized.
All above sits in one Kanal and less than or around 10 millions Rs.
Best of luck with your investments sir.

AQ sb, thank you so much for taking the time to write in detail with some good suggestions that I overlooked. Will try to look into them particularly B-17 & D-17 and Phase 8.

I appreciate your valuable input and may bother you again for some more details...

Excellent Ideas; Thank you for your help for all those people who are in construction business.