Property bubble

Some of the forum members are telling about property bubble r property crash… I want to ask other forum members is it true… With your advice some of us will be save from it…

Brother there is no such thing as a property bubble now due to taxes.

artificial inflation of property prices were made in the past to benefit quick buy and sell. If you are a genuine buyer or seller you have nothing to worry about.

The economy of the country, USD rate and IMF policies do effect the real estate market of Pakistan.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us enquiry@alirathore.com with free consultation and discussion. We will be happy to sit have a cup of tea and discuss real estate, investment in Pakistan in our office.

You are most welcome.

Aston sb in my opinion and evaluation i dont think so there is any such thing as bubble.Rest Allah knows better as we can only predict.Some uselessly pessimistic element is definitely trying to make storm in the tea cup to trap innocent property holders but stay firm.

@Aston

Don't worry bro... Nothing as such is coming in the short term....

Stay calm and cool.... And enjoy the slow ride of property market these days....

Regards

Dear Aston,
Bhai koun logon ko heart attack krana lagha ho?Koch logon na chanda jama kar ka investment ki houi ha.
I think no need to worry for long term.Market is slow because of property tax.It's true no charm in real estate like before because less chances in short term and people don't like to park money for 3 to 5 years that's why they move to files game,Gwadar,agriculture land,local area land and other business.
Regards

I asked a question… And i am not here to make panic…

@Aston

What are you own views and research on this topic?

Regards

I have no idea of this… Some of forum members were quoting this… SO i asked that if some of you might have any info…

Ok sir. Stay blessed.

For me look in villages the price of per marla is 1.5 to 3.0 lac so if a housing society is offering a develop plot for 5 to 10 lac per Marla its not that bad.. FT A block per marla is about 8 to 10 lac if it will drop it will come to 4 to 6 lac. So i dont see there will be not a much price drop..

P.S: I may be wrong in it

Mr Aston you are right i think property bubble is bursting in some societies where dealers mafia fill artificial air.fresh example is wapda town where one month ago good location one kanal plot was at 45 now same plot rate has come to 35 lax.

withen few days you will see same situation in other societies untill unless news of new air port opening is not coming.

@Khan

Which will be those societies next in the line for decrease in prices?

Regards

I seriously doubt there's a property bubble in Pakistan and especially in Islamabad.

Prices in Islamabad have been largely stagnant in last four years, whereas Karachi rose at a significant pace and Lahore, at a decent pace.

Compare the prices in the region, Pakistan's property is still a lot cheaper. Owing to its population and economy size, India isn't the best comparison, however, property prices in Dhaka and Colombo are also much higher than our major cities.

Please feel free to do your research.

@Aston:

There is no bubble, property market has been stagnant for over 2 years now. There was price hike in some societies -- some genuine and others artificial. Genuine is linked to development landmarks (possession, construction, overall facilities, roads, etc.) Whereas artificial is based on "news-factories" and doesn't last very long.

Currently, DHA, Bahria Enclave, G-15/G-16 and B-17 have shown remarkable progress in development and house construction, causing significant price rise in last 1 year. Bahria Enclave, is gem of all. No project comes even close to its standard, being rapidly populated and there is still room for further price growth.

DHA-2 and DHA-5 still have huge price growth potential due to 10-lane expressway which is under construction.

G-15 & G-16 are still under-valued given metro construction which is due to complete end of this year. Once metro is operational, it will make G13, G14, G15 and G16 downtown sectors, and the prices will fare with G-11 and G-10. Now you can imagine what I am seeing.

Dha-2,3(once clear),4 and 5 are safe investment and i hope it will rise further.
B-17 is start rising according to new prices and there is lot of new development.For low budget people still safe option in B-17,I-14,16.
CDA declares Aleem Khan Park View housing society illegal which is close to Enclave and Enclave still don't have CDA NOC.Over price with bad access.
G-15,16 are good and safe options due to it's location.
Bahria Phase-8 developed sectors are good and safe for genuine investors who like to start construction.It's increasing but slow.
Regards

Dear Nadeem,

Any advice on new commercial options in Islamabad area?

Regards

Dear AIRana,

Mabrook your B-17 E block prices rising after a long time but it will take time to livable or for commercial.

Bahria commercial are fail

Dha commercial is very expensive

Local area you don't like then remaining zone-2 or Naval Anchorage so homework before you jump.

Regards

Dear Nadeem,

Thanks for your advice.

Regards,

Nadeem sir civic center is one success story of bahria commercials.It is not bad either.

Dear SAADI bhai,

He is searching commercial in face of plot and 1 to 6 civic center area not in installment and very expensive.

Bahria 7 spring north is successful but very expensive and there is no any option in installment.Phase-8 commercial will take time.

Regards