Property fraud? Be Aware

I am posting my experience for general public. Please read this till the end, i am sure you will learn few things like me from them.

I was looking for some property in islamabad zone v as i had some savings. I liked jinnah garden and soan garden. I kept following some resedential plots. I saw a plot one day corner of street 221,

Plot 60 in jinnah garden (for those with maps can see it link is below). I thought to see it on the spot. I went there on 31 may, 2015. Went there with the property dealer sitting in front of main gate of jinnah garden (naval anchorage side). I liked the plot at that moment. Proerty dealer took me to his office and asked if you liked. I said yes, he said then we should proceed further. In my mind i was not in a hurry to make a deal. I wanted to see other options too. But he said this is a life time opportunity and things like this kind of deal does not come again etc etc (usual bullshit).

Anyways i asked him if you insist so much lets proceed. I asked him bring the papers copy of this plot and i will do anything after i have verified the plot etc. He was very hesitant, he didn't want to give me papers. He asked for token money of 20,000 to give the papers so that i am bound too. I didn't listen to him and said to him no money before i verify anything. Just to make the deal he gave the paper to me crossing it with not for sale.

I went to society office next day in blue area. They only confirmed the plot is on the name written on the allotment letter given by dealer. I asked them about the possession which was claimed by dealer. They said yes it is available. But to know the actual 100% gureentee you must ask the site engineer who is developing this to know the actual status and he was kind enough to give me his number. I called him and went to his office but he was on leave. I was actually concious of

This point because there was a home of village people just close to this plot. And this plot was also on the name of village person given to him by the society against the land (i guess by cda land sharing formula).

Well i decided to give it a go. Went to dealer office. Asked him to proceed as the name was confirmed and possession status was almost confirmed. He called the seller and to my luck he was busy. The time for byana was set to same day evening. He asked me how much byana will you give, i said 20,000 for 25 lac plot. I wanted to give him as less as possible but he was insistant on 2 lac byana so it was decided on 50,000 byana and a week time for plot transfer. He took me to

Stamp office and prepared stamp papers took my cnic, which i took from him when going back. He was reluctant to give that too he wanted to keep my something money etc to bound me. Even then he asked for token money. I paid him nothing. I also

Asked you are not authorized to buy stamp paper it has to be on seller name. Then it was decided to take the print of stamp paper in the evening. Even then i paid to stamp paper guy 300 rs and he went to every where with me on bike. He spent not a single penny.

I though to go home take some rest and do the byana in the evening. Then through some inside source i got to know that one side of corner is clear and other side steet is still not purchased by society. There are no visible markings to know and it seems that some part of the plot may not be purchased by the society. Hence doubting the possession status. Also somebody tried to take possession of the plot nearby and village people harassed him away and didnt let him make anything.

Although this is not the actual society end as per the map but that was the end of possession and land developed by them.

I was heartbroken and prayed to god for saving me from this confused piece of land. Decided to cancel the deal and will look for something safe.

I wrote this info. For all in good faith for all those novice users like me looking for a first deal from there hard earned savings from jobs. Wish you all the best and keep letting everyone know about things and complexities like these. Please post if you come across some complex situations like this too.

Reference:

1. Jinnah garden map: http://www.Parasestates.Com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/jinnah-gardens-2013-map.Jpg (2013 map updated now with more surrounding areas added)

Zone 5 is full of such scams even there duplicate files of Bahria Town. I urge everyone to cross check from society before finalizing any deal.

Thank you for sharing, JazakAllah, very helpful

Anees sb…which duplicate files of bahria town you are talking about??I havent heard of any thing like that.And plz dont try to put b17 and f 17 here.Plz present some rational analysis with concrete facts.

@SAADI_AQUARIUS:

You may differ in opinion or facts. You have the right to do so.

You seem to be a sensible person but I was not expecting "And plz dont try to put b17 and f 17 here." from you. Who is bringing MPCHS into this discussion here?

May be you are new into property business or haven't came across such facts in Zone-5. I was quoting people who are in property business from decades. I am again mentioning "May be you new into property business" so don't take it personal nor I am interested in knowing your business. This forum's discussion is not to defame any member so I expect your kind understanding in this regard.

Sir what i actually wanted to know about those fake files of bahria…I havent came across any of them so just wanted to have some knowledge about those files.

To my Knowledge, u can verify all your matters from Bahria, files, plots, possession, extra charges, etc etc. So there is no chance of any hanky panky in Bahria.

Peace!!!

I think Jinnah Garden are trying to buy additional land. Some dealers are trying to sell plots where the society does not have possession but hopeful will get it in the future. It is best to buy in possession area where you can see the area developed. Additional areas are risky.

How is gulberg residencia in this regard…specially B block?

Dear Waqas,

I think A,B and F blocks are best options.B block will take time but it's good for investment.It's just my opinion.Allah knows best.

Regards

Dear Anwar,

Thanks for sharing and it's good to raise awareness.

Regards

Anees, I am surprized too, please enlighten us about duplicate files scam of Bahria, if any.

Anwar Sb,

thanks for sharing and enlightening us about this issue in particular....

Regards

Aoa, jinnah garden is really a fraudulent society… I personally got two plots in street 137b and those plots were at v good locations nd I bought them with all dues clear but the society all of sudden changed the map nd shifted my both plots to street no 238 which is wayyyyyyy back I tried my bit but could not do anything …I am suffering with a loss of approx. 15 to 20 lac without any reason…so plzz be vigilant of such scams…

One more thing to mention here is that all of this happened in 20 hours approximately after seeing the plot. Which is crucial. Property dealers try to make it quick so that you can’t think straight and go for the deal.

Anwar

Thanks for sharing your experience.

The plot location change on the map change is a reality. All of them do that and leave the clients in chaos.

DHA did in DHA-2 extension part of the commoner’s town where people were thrown way back from the frontage at Islamabad highway and BT is also doing as they are claiming more and more land but normally dealer tell that map could be changed.

BT Rawalpindi will surely change phase-8 locations in sector M/L/N as still full land has not been possessed there and files are being traded for the last 2 years or so?

Anwar bhai you told about inside information which saved you from fraud. Was this from a dealer, society or on your own initiative. And how did you manage to get this information. Kindly share.

Tru jinnah gardent map changed quite few times

Not a recommended society

I am hundred percent agreed to Anees as there is lot digital and scientific fraudulent techniques are being witnessed by many innocents in the hands of fraud dealers and their agents. Issues of five marla karachi files is not an old saga, its still has its jolts with duplicate files, anomalies, names changed , registration numbers and application numbers changed etc

Bahria is not an exception, all credit goes to our cheater dealers and their agents,

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless you with all the beat that you may need, on a nice piece of advice that you shared for general awareness