Property On Murree Expressway (Murree)

Discovered 2,3 private housing societies on Murree Expressway near Murree distance from Jhika Galli 6 km, mall road 11 km.

Snowfall area and a comfortable temperature in summers although it is not proper Murree but a good place for building a hut for summers.

Price per Marla varies from 70,000 to 1 lack per Marla whereas in proper Murree it is 4 to 5 lack per Marla..

I'm thinking to buy a small plot for a hut, experts please give your views on this, is it worth?

Can u name private housing sociteies, builders, price plan etc… ?

1.Green city murree :(murree expresway) 5 marla plot is for 12 lack with 2.5 year installment plan

2.Seasons housing society murree: (on murree expressway near sozo)1 to 1.5 lack per marla on installments.

3.hiltop housing 70,000

These societies are unknown and mostly land are distributed so before invest should care.

Commoners Town, Sunflower Valley on Main Angoori road is a nice project there plus the rates are reasonable, soon Bahria will take over that.

What does this mean land are distributed?

What about nathiagali? What is the price of 10 Marla house in posh residential area alongside other houses? Not alone in jungle or mountain.

wow, it seems attractive. Abdullah can you just share the contact number please.

Is there land for sale in Jungle or mountains of Murree??? Mr Pardesi mentioned so! I would love to know about them!

Mr nasir are you talking about angoori road that starts from isb satra meel or the other end that starts from patriata?

Are the above mentioned projects in murree?

03139123445, Aliza khan residencia murree…i visited the society some 15 days back, development was going on but a bit slow ,they had build their own road carpeting was left, they claim to give possesion on downpayment and one can start construction by paying 1 downpayment,rest in 2 year, things were confusing but charming to me…

Mr zain do share your expertise with me regarding this society thankx…

Mr pardesi and Ahsen khan i have visited all locations murree to patriata, barrian and ayubia what i think the best location is on main murree motorway only 45 min drive to isb ,all season open road , Rates very low rite now that have potential to rise with time.

The drawback of nathia gali barrian is you can stuck up in snow fall season and these are too away from the commercial hun Mall Road, rates too high

Viewers please comment and help me to take a decision…?

Abdullah bhai what is the status of the societies you checked out a few months back?

-Is development complete?

-Is price more or less same as then?

-Over there can you get internet services, mobile phone service etc?

-What other facilities are available?