Pwd for residential purpose

Aoa brothers,

I want to buy a 30-70 house in pwd for residential purpose... I know a lot of people would ask me for bahria and dha but those are not into my budget and also very far from my office.

I personally like pwd for living because there's large commercial area so one has not to go far to buy anything.

Please need your suggestions. Further, i've heard that society is illegal so what does it mean ? Is this society can be cancelled anytime by cda or rda ? If it happened what would happen to residents ?

Please help.

Dear this is a fake news. This news was for only commercial plots. Now these are also legal. In start pwd society was only meant for living purpose and special area was for commercial . But with the passage of time main PWD road for Bahria town was developed for commercial purposes. This was started by the inagguration of Rahat bakers. Now this whole road is formally commercialized and no illegal thing anywhere. Hope i answer your question.

Adnan Khan

Green Earth Real Estate Civic Centre Bahria Town Rawalpindi

0334-8504010

Hi,

there is water issue , plus commercial area is expanding like hell which is bad , roads are damaged and no body to take care of it, electricity issues are more than islamabad CDA sectors.

No it is not an illegal society as it has an NOC from CDA. I remember this society when it was largely empty with few houses and it was a good place. Now they have made the main road into commercial area, the society is becoming a mess due to the traffic and lack of parking. It should still be a good place to live, and has become just another society with nothing exceptional about it except that it has direct access to Islamabad Highway.

@Waqas The name of PWD does appear in the list of illegal zone 5 socities of CDA...

http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/unauthorised_schemes.asp

It is also true that PWD has issues related to water supply, load shedding, lack of security, bad infrastructure(bumpy roads, lack of open places like parks, places for children to play). People are in a hurry to convert every house into either an hospital, school or a hair saloon and all this commercial activity creates security issues other than noise and pollution.

Like wise Soan Gardens also has a bad infrastruture, in a fact much worse than PWD has.

@Akbar,

What should be the consequences of this illegal land in future ?

Furthermore, please suggest some alternate ?

What about G-15 ?

G-16 is also good option

Purchasing is secure. No risk.

NOC is not issued by CDA.

After development NOC doesn't matter.

Poor Town Planning.

Damaged infrastructure.

Open Electrification on poles.

Less open/green areas.

Only plus is commercial where all types of shops exists.

Only one main road for access of PWD, Bahria , NPF, Doctors, Media Town.

Suitable for those like to live in alive areas like Raja Bazar, Karachi Company G-9.

Consider CBR Town, River Garden.

Soan Garden is also good but electrification is on poles.

Mian Nadeem

For investment purpose g-16/4 is good for residential pwd police foundation and specially korang town are good

Korang Town is much better than PWD

Mian Nadeem

@Waqas

"What should be the consequences of this illegal land in future ?"

No consequences, but with time quality of life will decline even further.

"Furthermore, please suggest some alternate ?"

korang Town, Naval Anchorage.

"What about G-15 ?"

Yes it is also good.

Agree with Rehman korang town is much better than PWD.

Regards

Agreed bcz pwd main road is congested like raja bzar and korang main road is clean n peaceful