Query about cbr residencia

Dear experts, i’d like to ask if it is good to go to invest in cbr residencia? Is it safe or not? What about their noc and also a rough guess when it will be complete and ready to build home there?

I am no expert but here is my take on Residencia

CBR Residencia is an affiliated Block of CBR-2 (managed by CBRECHS), same context like Faisal Margalla City as an affiliated Project of B-17 (managed by MPCHS).

So far, not much development as land purchase in progress. Electrification process and house construction in possession blocks of CBR-2 in progress so Residencia along with Prime block looks good.

Its safe and they use same NOC of CBR-2 but may be with more land acquired, they need to apply for fresh planning and NOC.

One of the biggest beneficiaries of RRR as its the one closest to the Thallian Interchange. Its visible on Google Maps and CBR-2 sees Residencia Block as a gateway to CBR-2 from Thallian Interchange and Girja Road.

3 types of files may be in Market, i. All dues clear, ii. old booking, iii. new booking in progress. They were planning to have the balloting during May but I guess that has been push forward to some future date (not decided yet). Prices are attractive in comparison to neighboring societies (FOECHS, UPCountry, Taj Residencia) and its connected to CDA I-I6.

Its at least 3+ Years before any sign of any sort of construction to take place. Location can be the biggest plus.

CBR Residencia seems promising and i purchased an all dues clear file in nov @11 lac. My observations are as below

1-I followed there balloting dates but unfortunately they never honored any of the date and even the Date of May is also changed without any solid reasoning. All these dates and hopes were given over the phone.

2- The prices of all dues clear file dropped to @9+ lac

3- They launched the Residencia again @ 13 lac and now with in a month thats changed to @16 lac both without development charges which is also strange.esa

I heard letters were also posted for an intimation to clear outstanding dues for inclusion into the balloting somewhere in April. Word of mouth is about Ballotting in Ramadan, however, Uncomfirmed, yet.

As things stands now, first round of Ballotting not that far... as far as I know. Precise date, yet to be confirmed.

Development work kicks-off at Residencia.

Pictures: Forwarded as shared. https://www.facebook.com/cbrtownphase2/photos/pcb.1056065547920557/1056065444587234/?type=3&theater

Yesterday they balloted CBR RESIDENCIA and results can be seen online on their website.

There are some all dues clear files with 8+ lac price tag. They were not included in this balloting. Can someone elaborate that why these files are so cheap and whats their future in terms of investment?

Many of those all dues clear files are files allocated to land owners in return for land being purchased from them. Some of those files have 'Against Land' or some similar stuff written on them to indicate that no matter what happens, file holder will get the land at the end. So that somehow becomes an obligation to deliver but not necessarily a priority to be tackled in first round of Ballotting.

Some of them are the ones that are earliest bookings when land was dirt cheap. Now prices have been sky rocketed and 25x45 cost of land is 16 lac+. They may be included in later rounds of Ballotting to somehow make people happy who bought files later at almost double prices. Possible negotiations too with those all dues clear cheap files for more development charges and include them for later Ballotting.

------

These are some word of mouth sort of scenarios/discussions but of course not an official stance. Best would be to get better insights by visiting or making a phone call to their office, normally they do entertain well and politely for any queries.

Welcome aboard, Imtiaz Sb!

:slight_smile: