RA Real Estate Is A Fraud Alert

I have been dealing with this agency since last year and they stuck me in a bogus deal and are now playing their tantrums to put me and my money in jeopardy. The reason of being stuck for a year is that my money is stuck with them and they are just playing their dealer tactics to delay my payment and it is still unpaid
They are the most unprofessional people in DHA Lahore market.

The name of the people I have been in contact with are Zubair Aslam Sheikh, Umair Aslam Sheikh, Chaudhary Hameed.

My intention to share this on this forum is that people interested in investing in DHA Lahore should be aware of this fraudulent estate agency as well as individuals to avoid any inconvenience.

Looking forward to interact with you people. I can be contacted through ravian214@hotmail.com

Can u give us a bit of a background,inorder to be vigilant when in these type of transactions,regards

Please elaborate a bit more for guidance of novices like me

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

AslamuAlykum

The views given by you about RA Estate. I is not good for there worth in the market if they understand this. Give us chance Work with us we will never lose your trust we will deals fair and on bass of truth. Five ginger are not equal. Aijaz 00923224937777

WHERE ARE THE GINGERS COMING FROM

Ya sure I will surely elaborate the issue the issue is that I bought two deals from them for 4 Marla commercial affidavits on broadway commercial phase 8 in April 2013 which were due to be transferred in my name till June 2013.I had done a very handsome biana to lock the deal when June 2013 came they started saying that the seller is offering for a buy back or you have to wait till the end of eid ul azha for transfer which was in November 2013 for transfer as there are some papers that require signature from the corps commander to be processed we tried confirming from DHA office and they only confirmed that the land is in the name of the seller we tried to have a meeting with the corps commander but there was a change in the office so meeting couldn’t get through. Since the rate of the plots have hyped so we decided to wait till eid when holidays for eid ended I approached them so that the plots be transferred they changed their stance completely and said that their is a stay on the land and you have no option but to take your money back and only just what I have given. I argued with them that I waited so long and prices have doubled how is it that I take only my money I want plots they said we cant do anything go to court for resolution. As you know the legal system of Pakistan I started my efforts to get the issue resolved on table instead of courts as a lot of money was invested and I couldn’t afford that to be stuck in some court case after much deliberation they said that seller is arranging plots from some third party and your two affidavits will be merged in one and you will get one plot I took it as an opportunity as said in Urdu bhagtay chor ki langooti hi sahi, I agreed. They said that the plot will be transferred after 10 days. I said ok after 10 days they said that the seller has withdrawn his offer and now you can only have your money or go to court. Now it was clear to me that they are not going to transfer the plot and they are just using dealer games to buy time and use my money for their use going to court was not a wise decision to me so decided to pull out my capital when I asked them ok fine give me my money back they started their game once again their is some deal going on so that we can pay your money wait for 15 days and started time buying tactics as I was so much in anger with their behavior I refused to give them any more time then they said go on do whatever you can to take your money back we are not going to give it. I was furious at them and decided to lodge a fraud complaint against them in DHA police station in January 2014 as I had no other option and thanks to Allah and DHA police ASP Muhammad Kashif Aslam in April 2014 I got my money back through police

I heard about fingures but truth is they become equal when eat something :-)

By the way gingers are also not equal :-)

You are lucky that you got your money back.

You open our eyes; I thought DHA was the most secure option in Lahore.

I also got stuck with a guy working in Senate, showing his power being ISI/IB guy. So can’t file an FIR as system belongs to them.

Dekho kab mera sir phirta hai, So the fight is still on.

Oh bhains

CRORE PATTI