Reliabelity of investing in property @ gwadar

Salam to all,
i believe most of us will agree to the point that investing in gwadar is expected to be highly rewarding. I have been researching in gwadar properties for quite few days & am of the opinion that still there are gaps nocs are suspended & some of them restored conditionally (i.E. What i know by now condition is to bring in at least 30% development). It’s not clear what we as buyer may expect from 30% development. Normally if society is not developed 30%, their payment is forefended. So, what is the situation of buyers in that case?

another type of investment which is in direct plots although plot price is much better but they are in acres so everyone can’t afford to buy.

what is similar in both the cases societies & open land it’s not clear how gda is protecting buyer’s rights. I went through several opinions & understood although law in order situation is much better now (which i am not sure of as i have not verified it personally), but still there are incidents where local residents have raised claims on buyers & took over the land back with gda support. No idea legal or illegal ways. This is something is which is making me hesitant of making any decision on which way to go.

appreciate if some expert advice on this are available & personnel experiences of who have visited / invested in gwadar already to help me make right decisions.

Only buy in Govt housing societies (Singhar & NewTown) in Gwadar. Both are on ground possession, credible and risk free. Avoid buying plots in private housing societies and open land.

Government societies are best for safe investment,

locations of Singhar and New Town is also very good.

Dont yet go for any private housing societies on which you have any issues.

Regards,

Hi,

Thank you for the advice. What does it mean by New Town open file and registered plot file where buyer and seller (particularly seller) has to go to DC office in Gwadar for transfer.

Your replies shall be highly appreciated.

Open file means that the transfer has not been done. In new town’s several properties transfers have not open so people get open file that is the transfer is done on paper but not registered by the Government authorities. The transfers get authorized when transfers open. But the seller and buyer need to be there to sign when transfer opens else its not possible to transfer.