Required: 10 marla plot in dha 2

Dear members, im looking for a 10 marla plot in dha 2. Need your expert advice on the best sector and price range there. My personal budget is 60-70 lacs. Need a possession plot so i can start construction immediately

Possession plots start from 90 lacs approx and goes upto 135 lacs.If u are interested i have some good options available and u can contact me at 03455370978 for best deals.

Thats way above my range. Can you suggest something in my range ? upto Rs. 7 million ?

60-65 ka to 5 marla hai in Dha-2

Sir 10 marla with possession in dha 2 in this price is simply impossible.Yes underdeveloped options are there.HT sir is right.

Do DHA 2 has non possession plot as well? what are the prices and their sizes, need your guidance as I am planning to buy a 10 marla in dha 2, and whats the future of nonpossion plot, how much time is left for possession?

Sir i give you suggestion that buy property in behria instead of dha because dha is old society and behria is latest and buy in behria phase 8.

Yes sir in phase 5 P block (formerly phase 2),there are 10 marla plots and are reasonably good to invest for the horizon of 3 to 5 years.10 marla price in that block varies from 60 to 70 lacs.Development going on at reasonable pace but no exact date can be given for the possession.

Falcon, I have heard that development activities in P Block have been stopped completely. The prices of the plots has been dropping too since last 4 to 5 months.

I am not in the country. Could you please check and let us know. Thanks

Tahir bhai, yes you should go to DHA-5. Look for level and good location plot in phase 5 instead of phase 2. Both sectors are across the road and they were once the same sector (like conjoined twins) and now separated by doctor (DHA).

Hello All,

No answers/updates on my question above?

I visited P block on this Monday, AKH you are partially right, the development work has slowed down. I am interested in Eftikhar Khan Avenue and there was no change in almost two months. I saw few machinery working probably in Zafar Iqbal and Akram Raja avenue.

May be Falcon can explain better.

I will be visiting the site on 7th September In sha Allah, will update everyone about the progress. I hope DHA is not playing with our investments / life long savings!

AKH that would be great. In my visit i could pinpoint my plot location according to circulating Map, but there is no official map from DHA its hard to tell.

It seems game started by DHA!

One Kanal plot price gap between DHA-5 and DHA-2 proper is keeping narrowing down!

DHA wants to make same escalation in DHA-3 by imposing 2 million plus dev charged!

Now files will be bought by the players n people's hard earned money will drain to the player's pockets!

Otherwise why DHA-5 prices are mind boggling!

What magic is happening there?