Residence Required In 4 Million In Islamabad

I want to have a place in Islamabad urgently in 4 million. I can only get apartment in this range i suppose. One offer I have is Rehmat Arcade 4th floor apartment in E-11, demand is 4.1 million.

Experts of forum please review this offer and share pros and cons. Also share if any other alternatives are available ready for living. I heard of similar apartments in G-15, G-11 but I am not sure about details. Please share your opinions.

Well, you can get a 2 bedroom flat built by PHA, Pakistan Housing Authority of FGEHA, Federal Government Employees Housing Authority in G-11, Islamabad in 36-40 Lacs. There are many private flats being sold in E-11, F-11, G-11 and other sectors, but none of them have got any NOC from CDA. So i would recommend you to buy a flat made by the Government, PHA of Housing, you can see many adds in Newspapers, Jang and The News daily in interested, or you can contact me, i will give you contact details of brokers who deal in them. These flats are ready possession and can be rented out soon, plus can be sold easily, they are more liquid than any flats in Islamabad.

Dear Nasir,

The advantage in E-11 rehmat arcade is its 3 bed apartment. Is it with NOC or without NOC from CDA.

Are these apartments of G-11 or E-11 good from investment point of view also for next 2 to 3 years.

Please give me contacts of brokers so that i can get details of flats from them.

Dear Nasir,

I rechecked, Rehmat Arcade is also 2 bed apartment.

Please share contacts of dealers for G-11 apartments. And also please comment on my last post.

Senior members, please also comment on the thread, it will be helpful for me.

Dear Experts,

You opinions are awaited and appreciated.

Ibrahim, Sheikh, Khan, Pk1, please give inputs for making my decision easier.

The options of PHA or FGECHS are very good. The increase in prices will definitely be there over time but not as much as for house or plot. In this range u can get house in ghouri town Islamabad but of course the environment will not be like E-11 or G-13.

You can also get Awami Villa (5 Marla) in Bahria Town Rawalpindi. Please visit personally all places before making any decision.

Regards

Dear Mr. Khan,

I heard that Ghauri town is not a reliable society and i am an expat so i dont want to take any risks. I want to get it at a place which is safe and secure.

I am not interested in awami villa 1/2 as they are of fibre glass. Awami villa 3 is apartments but i think there completion will be after couple of years.

E-11 apartments are of MPCHS which i think is also a respctable and reputable name. Location and environment wise isnt E-11 better than G-11.

Dear E-11 is much better as compared to G-11. U r very right about ghouri town. I was giving u options as I didn't know ur preferences. I don't think MPCHS has its own apartments project.

Regards

E-11 is much better but again the main issue is NOC, no private flats in Islamabad has NOC, pls check from CDA. So i will only recommend to invest in Government Flats, such as FGEHF and PHA.

Dear Mr. Khan, Please share your opinion about DHA homes also. Is it good to but it now and will it be profitable. I heard few houses r ready. When is there handover expected and when can one starts living there approx.

@ Muhamamd, mr. Nasir Khurshid seems not a dealer. Please don’t waste time, and ask a dealer, visit the place if you can, or ask the people living there, or ask friend to go and investigate for you. Many people just make guess based on online search and mostly are living abroad who have no knowledge about ground realities.

Put ur money in circle i mean buysome plots or files as right now market is in full swing and then after one yr or so u will have enough money to buy a good option also u can check bahria town i saw some really good options regards

Dear Younus, Act i recently went overseas also therefore i want to discuss with dealers on emails or on skype. I found few links online where i sent emails but i have not received any response. Therefore this seems to be the most appropriate forum where i am putting my queries in hope of responses from honest experts.

Please share any emails of good dealers if you can with whom i can share options and finalize which will also be good as future investment and without any fraud.

Dear Baber, Can you share any option in this range, what i can think of is a 5 marla single story house which i can later build to 2 story. It can fall near my range i think. Plz share with me if there is any such options available.

DHA homes will not be liveable in the coming 1 to 2 years at least.

Regards

Dear muhammad in 4 million u can construct a single story of 7 marlla in e 16 . Also gulshan e sehut both options are good

Dear Ibrahim, Apartments of E-11 or G-11 for living purpose compared to house in E-16 or gulshane sehat, which one do u think is better for living in 1 to 2 years time.

I am more in favor of better environment and facilities, therefore to me apartments or DHA homes options looks more attractive, but i am unable to decide. If you can share whether DHA homes will be in livable condition in 2 years, i will go for it.

Your expert opinion is required.

Dear Khan, Do u think DHA Homes will become livable in 2 years approx. I heard that many homes are already built and there hand over is expected in next year. Please share any details.

For immediate living FGEHF or PHA apartments in G-11 are best for you.

Mian Nadeem

Dear Mian, Can u please share the status n outlook of dha homes also.