Rwp ring road nearby societies ?

Does blue world city and capital smart city really will have direct access from rrr ?

Raja g

The good news is that Buzdar approved RRR and this is going to be his biggest thing to go in next election.

The bad news is that still no blue print is out to know about fly overs and the connecting modality, apart from DHA-3 near Rawat and hopefully connecting to extreme north of phase-8.

Blue world city is far away from Capital smart city so its unlikely that a road can touch both societies.

Sofar the news claims that RRR will terminate near Murat, which is very close to Capital smart City so chances of a connection is high and possible.

As our Guru(AQ) told you nothing is for sure unless one see the actual final map with all fine details.

The best part of RRR is that it is included at drawing bench that all neighbouring societies will have options to make flyovers or under passes on their own expense and post completion, RRR will take over.

Now question is that Malik Riaz, Ch Abdul Majid or other will not opt that option?

They will sure do to turn their properties high.

Respected Members

Let's assume that the RRR is complete and people living in these societies has to commute to main isb/pindi they still need hours to commute to cities which is not practical....some will say why they need to commute if all facilities are available ....

These 30+societies(except one or two like Eighteen) near airport will only attract middle class or lower class to make a dream home ...yes the dimensions and history of twin cities suggest ,mostly people are either gov servants or in defence institutions(they prefer living in either city or village life( they mostly belongs to potohar/hazara/ksahmir/kp region , they need sarkari health amd education facilities for this they have to go civil hospitals/pims/bemazir/cmh/mh and there children will study in federal institutions

My point is gov has to make whole new infrastructure near these socities otherwise rich will never live in these socities and middle class cant afford these socities , they will prefer living near murree road will facilities nearby

Respected members you have mentioned all necessary concerns and future prospects well ,

I hope twin cities gets this RRR , it will decrease pollution as well as divert/decrease heavy traffic from IJP and Islambad expressway which is main reason for major accidents on expressway on daily basis.

Which societies will have a boost

I can’t say much right now , maybe phase8ext , dha phase3 surely will get turbo mode on

1st interchange from Rawat is Radio Pakistan Rawat then next interchange at around 5.1 km will benefit DHA-3. BT phase 8 extension interchange is not yet decided.

Adiala road- Rudn enclave and Ideal city

Chakri road- Capital smart city, Kashmir model town, Al-haram city, Gulshan e Kashmir and some advantage may be for Blue world city, Royal Farmhouse and Khanial Farmhouse societies

Societies around Murat interchange

Graceland housing, PECHS, PAF Tarnol

Ministry of commerce, Gulshan e sehat, ECHS

B-17, D-17, AWT and Veterans cooperative

Very good analysis Raja Waqas Sb
Keeping this in mind, I-14 to 16 are better options compared to other societes

Business finds its way. Even if govt just develop the Road there are tons of private business from retail chains to petrol pumps to all other daily stuff with million and billions of business! They will follow wherever 2 or 4 wheelers can reach...

20+ KM of Commute on Expressways/Highways is still far more convenient than 3 KM in jam packed traffic!

Yes, things will take time to develop. The point remains: Properly developed infrastructures attract all sort of business and residential communities even in the far flung places that are accessible!

Living close to mainstream cities can be expensive and one can buy 5 Marla in a slight off-town society while in-town may be even 1 Marla will be more expesnive! Paying rent generations after generations become a financial killer!

Dear imtiaz shb i agree with you on some points you mentioned

Gov has plans to make health and education zones near rrr , but with current economic situation of country , I can't see this happening in next 10 years

Waqas sb my point has been if the current and whoever incoming Govt. could just complete the road in a decade time that will be big enough of an achievement. Rest privates parties will find their way to make money out of such an opportunity with products/services outlets ...

As a matter of bitter reality business makes more money during economic turmoil:

-- See the local Sugar and Petro Companies etc. in recent days!

-- I was reading that Jeff Bezos (Amazon), even if provide bonus of $105000 each to his 78000 employees he will still be left with net worth that he had before the start of the Pandemic!

That's how these people locally or globally make money when the rest may be economically suffering!