Saharanpur society near malir cant.

Dear experts / property gurus from karachi!

I have just been approached by a friend for buying a plot in saharanpoor society adjacent to tipu sultan society on main jinnah avenue karachi. The plot being offered is 400sqy @ 2 million while the same size plot in tipu sultan society around 20 million.

Am so excited to grab the opportunity as the property in saharanpoor is 10 times cheaper than tipu sultan society but am not sure of its legal status.

1 - does anyone have information about its legal status?

2 - how and where from (which gov. Dept.) should i get the documents checked /verified?

Very good investment opportunity. We are holding a 1200 sq yard plot there. You should join the Facebook page saharanpur cooperative housing society and contact relevant persons there.

You need to check the status from Malir Cantonment.

Thanks Faisal Sb. How can I check from Malir Cantt.? Which department/office should i contact?

@Shumaila: can you please guide me how can I get the file verified to ensure that its original?

Contact Nawaz Advocate phone: 021-35681970. He is the legal advisor of the society and has a list of genuine plot holders of the society you can check from there. If you can wait patiently then invest in this society. Legal matters are mostly solved, few maps are also waiting approval from cantt. Please update us as well if you find anything new as we are overseas and not updated.